Clicky

Hollowmenphobia

Ordo Weekly Meeting :: 9/24/2011

[18:00:43] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Gooooood evening everyone. As a reminder, please hold your comments until provided the chance to speak. Failure to do so will result in summary execution and/or ridicule. Not necessarily in that order.

[18:01:12] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics

Members: 313

Cadets: 5

New: 6

Accepted: 1

Denied: 1

Review: 4

Defensive: 101

Offensive: 21 raids; total of 26 hours of offensive combat.

Allied Assist: 0

[18:01:50] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic notes for this evening are a bit interesting. AN matters will be covered in their own topic, but we did run into another situation a couple days ago: the 39th has absolved their alliance with us. In short, their leader decided we are bigots and terrible people because members have accidentally called her “he” on TS3. There is some talk suggesting 39th may ask for a resumption at a later date, but after the dramatic stunt that occurred, we will be respectfully declining.

[18:02:36] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this evening?

[18:03:10] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Yifu?

[18:04:03] Hollowmengitus Yifu: COHORS A:

A-I, Invictus: Nothing to out of the ordinary for us, raids were attended to, and plenty of AN leaked vile blood across the planes that they taint. This Tuesday we are going to hold training so I would highly advise you to attend if possible. We love you Maverick and not in the brokeback way >:/

A-II, Evalidus: As you guys already know, Huttser is taking small leave but activities continues in normal manner. Me thinks we still have free slot in the squad so if you are interested feel free to contact us. Btw. Cookies are so overrated nowadays, I rather give out brownies. Brownies are more awesome and goes well with icecream, unless you live in a desert. The heat on a desert will melt the icecream. So does Mordor, but who wants to live in Mordor ?

[18:04:30] Hollowmengitus Yifu: A-III, Insidiae: Attention Ordo. Insidiae wants you! We are looking for fresh faces, wether new to ordo, or long time members. We specialize in explosives and asset denial. If you like to blow things up, we're your squad! If you want more information on Insidiae, send Krow Ames or Bracket Crowley an IM! We'll always be glad to talk about ourselves. SQUAD. Our Squad.

A-IV, Praescius: A-4 Been holding squad and joint raids with other squads. Manage to break into Stalins office and have a tea party at new jessie. Squad been raiding like a like there's no tommorow. Also Congratulation to Genesis Ronmark for becoming A-4 Adjutant. Praecius still has slots yet so if you are wanting to join or even wonder what A-4 is. PLease contact Afevis Sodertelge or Ookamiwulf Lemton.

[18:04:54] Hollowmengitus Yifu: A-V, Saevitas: A great week for A-5. Trainings and raids have once again begun to pick up along with recruitment. As always we extend an invitation for anyone to join in on A-5 trainings.

[18:05:33] Hollowmengitus Yifu: COHORS B:

> Thatguy: A few changes with this week in Cohors B. Tsukiyomi has appointed Hutchyy as the B-I Orientation NCO. Marcus has appointed Jayce Iredell to the XO position of B-II. Other than that, raids have been keeping up and there will be inactives transfered throughout. If you are in B-II and are getting in at least one raid a week, you are able to be transfered up to B-I. You will be notified if you are eligible or not, if you are meeting the quota and have not gotten notified, please contact myself.

[18:05:49] Hollowmengitus Yifu: MISC.:

[18:05:56] Hollowmengitus Yifu: That's all for Terra.

[18:06:19] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you kindly, monsieur.

[18:06:22] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Montpark?

[18:06:33] Sebris Montpark: >>Activity:

[18:06:53] Sebris Montpark: >>Letalis:

[18:07:17] Sebris Montpark: >>Palaestra:

[18:07:54] Sebris Montpark: >>Chronus

[18:08:21] Sebris Montpark: >>Malice Gunship

[18:08:27] Sebris Montpark: And Finally

[18:08:31] Sebris Montpark: That is all from Astra

[18:08:46] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent. Your report somehow rivaled Terra's. Most excellent.

[18:08:56] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports?

[18:09:33] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Dragonash of the North Kingdom?

[18:09:40] Squishy Kishy (kishoshima.dragonash) shouts: Thank you Sir

[18:09:47] Squishy Kishy (kishoshima.dragonash) shouts: Just a quick note from Curia... Reminder: there's a recruitment drive goin on <GEOLOCATION ALERT>, see the forums for more details. It's worthwhile so check it out, just keep in mind we want quality not JUST quantity.. so recruit your friends, bring'em to Ordo. Curia's still looking for more personnell so that we can get everyone trained up and prepped for the recruiting drive, so that more of you guys get a better understanding of what Curia's about, and so that we have the staff already in place for next summer when we get hit again. Just drop me a NC or PM me on the Forums if you're interested. You need to be at LEAST E-4 (though E-3s can and will be considered under certain circumstances) have a LEAST 6 mos in Ordo (same conditions apply), have a clean record, and are not in a command position (preferably but same conditions as above).

[18:10:42] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:10:45] Squishy Kishy (kishoshima.dragonash) shouts: That's all for Curia

[18:10:47] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Python?

[18:11:01] Drasamax Python shouts: From myself for The Imperial Education Administration: Activity seems to be at a halt in Schola, Armatura, and Ludi currently. I had pointed out over the Staff group when a cadet was online the otherday but seems it didn't get taken care of anyway. We got another new cadet in Schola recently, Caine Toll who is activley seeking classes(Oh, Hi Caine whos in here). We need to get these cadets taught and so far nothing has really happened except for today some Schola classes got held after some magister poking. :[ Also still no word from the Armatura Director and since there was no announcement of their inactivity is likely we'll have to find a replacement soon if this keeps up.

[18:11:11] Drasamax Python shouts: Not anything else of importance I can think of to note here that has happened besides Maverick still working on his Shotgun course and Radryl's Portuguese class sign ups still being open on the forums. But if you want to be a Magister you can sign up here:

[18:11:32] Drasamax Python shouts: That is all from the Imperial Education Administration.

[18:11:49] Aryte Vesperia: Most excellent.

[18:11:52] Aryte Vesperia: Final call for reports.

[18:12:14] Aryte Vesperia: Moving right along, then . .

[18:12:19] Aryte Vesperia: I. Development

[18:12:45] Aryte Vesperia: We have oogles of progress to note this week. Several long term projects have really turned a corner and are pushing toward release—or at least wide distributed beta. First up, the big one: the replacement HUD. Compliments of some elbow grease by Mr. Xiao, the assembly process is well underway. Core component are functional and in the process of being streamlined, tweaked, so on and so forth. I have a test model and have been playing with it for a few days now. Overall, I have to say it is a huge upgrade.

[18:13:13] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you who haven’t kept on top of it, some of the new features you can expect: integrated global coms, throw-able detpacks, barricade actually blocks bullets (and have HP), detpacks are now destroyable, and grenades have multiple throw options. There are other new items to note, but I will let you figure those out when you get it.

[18:14:20] Aryte Vesperia: The Malice has been seeing a lot of testing over the week, primarily in the offensive role against the AN. It has been performing extremely well—with its countermeasures, it really provides the pilot a large toolbox to avoid and deal with AN missile attacks. Additionally, the armored version dramatically enhances its staying power on the battlefield.

[18:14:39] Aryte Vesperia: It also plays music.

[18:14:49] Tsume Xiao: :/

[18:14:55] Tsume Xiao: No it doesnt.

[18:14:56] Aryte Vesperia: Demoted.

[18:16:10] Aryte Vesperia: Model wise, a couple of new additions to note: first, Mr. Hand has completed a chainsword for Titan Industries. It is a mesh model, so I have been rather reluctant to do anything with it . . . since I am not yet using mesh client. Haha. Furthermore, he just completed something rather unique that we will be playing with: a psyker staff. Warhammer nerds will know what that is immediately. The rest of you, resort to Google. And lastly, Mr. Hand is working on a new combat helmet for general issue UCA to replace the current full facial mask.

[18:16:50] Aryte Vesperia: Mister Karlfeldt?

[18:17:41] Markpuff (mark.karlfeldt): Addendums: Disembodied is also working on a quick model - a vendor for the armoury to replace the lockers. Hopefully it has the double whammy of both decreasing prim usage and making searching for gear less of a game of cat and mouse.

[18:18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:18:51] Markpuff (mark.karlfeldt): Secondly, the squad item for Praescius is approaching beta phase, Xoza has been hard at work on a teleport pad for the squad. Praescius members will be able to deploy one entry teleporter and one exit teleporter (both with 10 HP). A nice way to bring out their medic role.

[18:19:08] Markpuff (mark.karlfeldt): Finally, Anlysia has announced their impending retirement. That is all.

[18:19:37] Aryte Vesperia: Uh oh, Karlfeldt ascends the throne.

[18:19:47] Squishy Kishy (kishoshima.dragonash): dundun duuuuuuuun

[18:20:00] Ethan Schuman: Dun dun DUUUUN!

[18:20:06] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on.

[18:20:08] Markpuff (mark.karlfeldt): I am lord Munitorus. All your equipment belongs to the Karlfeldt empire.

[18:20:11] Aryte Vesperia: II. Recaps

[18:20:47] Aryte Vesperia: There are several things I want to quickly revisit to ensure everyone is on the same page. Foremost, let’s touch on the ongoing AN campaign. Officially, we have been focusing on the Alliance since last Saturday (although we’ve been hitting them hard for a bit longer). To date, we have launched numerous lengthy deployments, racking up well over a dozen hours of action time just this week. Operationally, we have had huge successes. The AN has maintained a pretty heavy handed approach: despite claims that the AN doesn’t ban, numerous Ordo personnel have been banned from the region for arbitrary reasons. Slowly, but surely, it does appear the restrictions are being removed.

[18:21:37] Aryte Vesperia: On the home front, the AN modus operandi appears to be hitting us late evening or mid-day with aircraft. Their infantry elements have been pretty negligible. Thankfully, the Ordo air power has maintained sanctity over our airspace with ease. It is advised that Astra returns the favor and begins supplementing the infantry/joint attacks with air-dominance raids.

[18:22:31] Aryte Vesperia: Next up, we piloted TS3 this week with a fairly good success rate. We have not had any major issues with the program, outside of some brief outages mid-week. Functionality and quality wise, TS3 has proved to impress. We will continue using it as our primary service henceforth. Please be sure to report any issues that you run in to.

[18:23:53] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, as a reminder: scheduled raids are a must to ensure everyone receives a fair chance at deployment. If you are a raid leader, be sure to use the calendar and log in any scheduled events. Do keep in mind scheduled raids are supplementary, not the mainstay: our random events should still comprise a good 80% of activity. Furthermore, we are still shooting for nothing less than three raids a day (total of at least 3 raid hours a day; leniency granted if one raid is like, three hours long).

[18:25:03] Aryte Vesperia: Last two notes: one, still trucking along with OCA follow ups. Apologizes on delay. I am pushing on these as fast as I can. It’s hard to find time with all the stuff going on. But I haven’t forgotten you, I promise. And two, Schola rewrite is coming along very nicely. I am pretty happy with the outcome thus far. Aiming to get a big chunk of it finished this weekend, hopefully with a roll out next weekend.

[18:25:30] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Takakura?

[18:25:43] Rowling (arokh.takakura): Make sure you get the duke nukem voice pack from the TS3 website, it's ballin'. And it' really -is- John St. John. If it's too much, just try the default male, that's also him, just less 'duke'. (damnit, this feels off topic now. :V)

[18:25:58] Aryte Vesperia: Hahaha. Excellent.

[18:26:41] Aryte Vesperia: III. OIC – Incentives

[18:27:13] Aryte Vesperia: The idea came up by one of our awesome officers (Ms. Aquitaine ) that OIC status is a good opportunity really reward folks for taking the initiative of holding the position. The idea is being tossed around about creating a sort of unique reward system, tied in to our current, but items only being accessible by holding OIC status over time.

[18:28:01] Aryte Vesperia: It is still relatively fresh in concept, but the core components would be: items not auto-unlocked by officers (or anyone), items unlock in tiers based upon time spent as OIC. This wouldn’t use any of our existing unlocks, but probably mostly be vanity items/other unique elements that folks could sport. For example—like our ART berets (3:00 tomorrow, not 5:00! SUPER ART).

[18:29:31] Aryte Vesperia: IV. Sim Resources

[18:30:12] Aryte Vesperia: As a reminder, please keep in mind Titan’s resources are valuable: don’t abuse them!  In other words, be sure your avatar is not script heavy—I am a fur av, with a weapon and jetpack. I have 19 active scripts. Without armament and Ordo gear, I have 0. No one has an excuse. Shoot for under 20! 30 is an acceptable level, but 20 is the goal.

[18:30:51] Aryte Vesperia: Otherwise, prim use: please be sure you don’t litter. Pick up your builds when you’re done working on it for the day (unless it is light on the prim use; in which case you may leave it out for a few days).

[18:31:34] Aryte Vesperia: V. Keynote

[18:33:04] Aryte Vesperia: Respect between members is sacrosanct. We can all agree upon that.

[18:33:55] Aryte Vesperia: Externally, it becomes a lot more convoluted and difficult. We have a lot of pretty bitter enemies outside of the Ordo—people who, in all reality, disrespect us to the highest of degrees. Without a doubt, there are people out there who would relish the opportunity to do any harm possible to the Ordo and wouldn’t shed a tear over any disaster that befalls us.

[18:35:55] Aryte Vesperia: Does that mean we should disrespect them? No, not necessarily. Does it mean we should treat them kindly? Not necessarily. There’s a complicated, but fine line here—on one hand, they do not deserve our respect in the sense that we owe them no reverence, no concession. But on the other hand, we should be certain not to stoop to their levels of disrespect.

[18:36:56] Aryte Vesperia: In detail, what does that mean? Enemies who genuinely seek us harm should not be tolerated, or, per say, “respected” in the sense you’d respect another member of the Ordo. They should, however, be afforded the general respect of a living being—you do not have to be kind to someone to respect them, but you do have to avoid stooping to their level of disrespect.

[18:40:33] Aryte Vesperia shouts: That said. A big thank you to everyone for keeping things on track over this week. We have a good month or two of slow period to go. Make it positive and productive. Keep the recruitment up and the raids higher. As always, you guys continue to impress me. It's always a pleasure. Promotions will be up tomorrow morning. I'll be around most of the evening workin' on stuff, however I am running off for a bit to work out and grab dinner. Keep to it. Much <3. Dismissed.

LOL, I think the chat log software cut out the Astra report.

No worries, I had it on GDocs.

>>Activity:

Things have been relatively decent for Astra. The Alliance Navy raids have been keeping everyone busy. We will be pushing to try to expand this so it is not solely upon Alliance Navy engagements. I will be talking to Oneex Foxdale sometime this week to arrange something with 2142 on their sim. Reapers has been relatively slower than it’s command wishes it to be. They are pushing to pick it up and they have made progress with the raid they did on Friday. There will be more raids to come when Achtai launches“Operation Catnip”,in which she explains as their plans to “take over the world in the name of the imperator and catnips”. Aquila is expecting an activity spike soon as more members have been showing a lot more activity. I myself will be holding regular events in chronus to exercise a balance in ability between Nemesis and Predator fighters.

>>Letalis:

Letalis has appointed a new Executive Officer. Addison Setzer. As he settles in his new position, the unit still awaits its new Liberator to be finished by Ethan. No word has been made on its position at this time in its progress, however, from what I have seen, Progress has been made in its production.

>>Palaestra:

Now that I have returned and got my positioning back in order, I will be running Core Exams through the newer CO's and XO's such as Addison. At the same time, As i use the Malice (originally said liberator but I actually meant Malice) further, I will be writing out the material for it's training and have it finished ASAP before Release.

As for our Que. Megget Macaurthur has made a return and is pressing to finish his training. Another is still making little progress but is pressing to complete it admirably. As for our inactives list, we have dropped one of them recently and he/she now awaits to be transferred to Terra. As for the rest, we are awaiting for a response or movement from one other and the rest is known to have been having considerable Internet issues mixed with RL.

>>Chronus

Chronus making great progress in its build. No exact ETA on completion at this time but will be done within this or next month in my own prediction, seeing how much has been done already. Progress can be seen below the skylab. However Xoza is open for ideas. If you have any, toss him an IM and he will welcome them!

>>Malice Gunship

Malice is still in beta stages. The first wave of feedback from all testers has been processed and tweaks will be made accordingly. The Armored version is now available to all beta testers which will now prove a valuable asset to raids in the future.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.