Clicky

Esva

Just to say......Thanks

To ALL my Brothers and Sisters in the Imperialis,

I just wanted to take a little bit of space on the forum and a few minutes of your time to tell you all Thank You. As some of you know I have been going through a pretty bad time the last few weeks and it really has been allot on my shoulders as I am usually the "Go To" guy in my family, and I have to admit I was completely blown away & it was very heart warming to see your messages of support. My Family also wanted me to extend to you their thanks as well as I told them about the messages, and they felt uplifted to know that there are people out there that are so kind.

There's still a rough period ahead for us, but for my small part of it im thankful and grateful to have all of you guys and girls to turn to when I need you the most.

So I say at this time to my extended family (you guys) from me and my RL family.....Thank you all so very much, it really does mean so much to us all....especially me

from

Your Brother.......Ryk