Clicky

Tsume Xiao

[Ordo] Unofficial Operation: Friendship is Magic

Whats his APO? We probably should mail him something, even if its a printed out screenshot of Titan.

I, for one, would be all about sending the guy a care package from all of us. Stuff like his MLP episodes, recent magazines, newspapers from his home town (if possible) maybe some Gatoraide... stuff like that. The small things of that nature did wonders for a squad or a platoon when a Care Package came in.. also lets the lot of them know that there are ppl back here thinkin about them. A small letter of thanks written by you Boss Wolf, from all of us here would also help him a bit Im sure.

In that case, Tsume if it's ok with you, Id like to nominate you as the "we're gonna send stuff to you to send to him" guy, since youve been in the most recent contact with him. All we'd need is an address or PO Box to mail stuff to you, or a paypal account to send money to ya so that you can buy the stuff we list out.. That cool with you?

I, for one, would be all about sending the guy a care package from all of us. Stuff like his MLP episodes, recent magazines, newspapers from his home town (if possible) maybe some Gatoraide... stuff like that. The small things of that nature did wonders for a squad or a platoon when a Care Package came in.. also lets the lot of them know that there are ppl back here thinkin about them. A small letter of thanks written by you Boss Wolf, from all of us here would also help him a bit Im sure.

slim jims, batteries, ramen, M&Ms (WW1 tradition, gotta do it), baby wipes, anything microwavable, Phone cards, powdered sport drink mix (something to toss in a water bottle) maybe some extra memory cards for his camera if hes got one out there, etc. Im all for this idea, lets send a carepackage his way and let him know Ordo Logistics is working on getting his TV show.

**I really got to slow down typing during the mornings...I think every post I made in this thread has an edit tag on it : /

Edited by Altus Nirvana

In that case, Tsume if it's ok with you, Id like to nominate you as the "we're gonna send stuff to you to send to him" guy, since youve been in the most recent contact with him. All we'd need is an address or PO Box to mail stuff to you, or a paypal account to send money to ya so that you can buy the stuff we list out.. That cool with you?

Kisho this idea is absolutely fantastic.

I would be fine with doing the legwork of buying and shipping the stuff.

I'm going to ask him if this is ok and if so get his info.

I'll keep you updated

Man, I remember Priest, If I can do anything to help, let me know!

Season 1 isn't out on DVD and season 2 is only two episodes in. Torrenting season 1 and burning it onto a DVD to send him would be easy. Sending him a new episode as they come out every week or so would be amazing though.

They keep a close eye on those kind of things though. You would have to know someone about to deploy to his area to get it there.

Edited by Xoza Tyron

They keep a close eye on those kind of things though. You would have to know someone about to deploy to his area to get it there.

Can't just get the information regarding where he's stationed and send it as a care package?

Also, I move thay this operation's designation be changed to Operation: Band of Bronies.

not nessesarily, im not entirely sure how its done, but im assuming if like the CD looks straight up like contraband or unofficial, they might check it for encoded certificates. Army I think dose a Death by Powerpoint presentationa on piracy letting them know they got the tools to do it, or will to try. Whichever it is.

I wouldnt do it, just to be on the safe side. Id hate for someone's carepackage to get flagged and hassled, that just sounds like some crushing dissapointment waiting to happen. Kills me just thinking about it.

not nessesarily, im not entirely sure how its done, but im assuming if like the CD looks straight up like contraband or unofficial, they might check it for encoded certificates. Army I think dose a Death by Powerpoint presentationa on piracy letting them know they got the tools to do it, or will to try. Whichever it is.

My cousin torrented Grand Theft Auto IV while he was deployed in Kandahar. It took him like four months, but he did it.

The chocolate is very good for the moral one. Is for that many Belgian soldiers have chocolate in their package, and as everyone know it, the Belgian chocolate is best world: p Does Es what this there interest to have Belgian chocolate to send to Priest Foxely? If so, I need an address with which to send the chocolate;)

The chocolate is very good for the moral one. Is for that many Belgian soldiers have chocolate in their package, and as everyone know it, the Belgian chocolate is best world: p Does Es what this there interest to have Belgian chocolate to send to Priest Foxely? If so, I need an address with which to send the chocolate;)

When I was deployed to Somalia in '93 one of the awesome-est gifts I got was a German MREs which had Belgian and Swiss chocolate bars in them.

It was a little slice of heaven.

For the Belgian chocolate, I think of the brand "Galler" which is recognized as one of the best;) For the chocolate from the Swiss army (It is very energizing) I can try to have a military via Switzerland. But here I do not promise anything, s is subject to availability of stock. May be I for 2 or 3 MRS's the French army

Priest should ask what it lacks and which would delight in his daily Afg. What kind of magazines they would like. Where many small everyday objects or even small condiments (spices, etc) for him improve the meals

I board found 2 MRE' S French Army, in my cupboards

small N° 4

1 REAYDY COOKED DISHES : Veal in white sauce

1                                            Coalfish, rice and vegetables

1 HORS D'OEUVRE : Chicken liver pate

1 SOUP

1 MILKY DESSERT

1 SALTED AND SWEET BISCUITS

1 BEVERAGES FOR BREAKFAST

4 SUGAR LUMPS

2 NOUGAT / FRUIT JELLY

1 CHOCOLATE BAR

1 CHEWING_GUN

4 CARAMELS

small N° 3

1 REAYDY COOKED DISHES : Duck, potatoes and olives

1                                            Chicken, peaes and carrots ( " à la Parisienne " ;) )

1 HORS D'OEUVRE : Sardines

1 SOUP

1 MELTED CHESSE

1SALTED AND SWEET BISCUITS

1 BEVERAGES FOR BREAKFAST

2 NOUGAT / FRUIT JELLY

1 CHOCOLATE BAR

1 CHEWING_GUN

4 CARAMELS

4 SWEETS

I put them in side for Priest ;)

http://imageshack.us...dshipismag.jpg/

Oh what the hell. The French get Veal and duck in their MREs. :cry:

That's pretty cool, though, Pat! :D

I have already to eat MRE S French, with salmon. Unfortunately I in board more :cry:

Other food to supplement the MRE S. It I have also to buy misses I more than the Belgian chocolate. Chocolates, for Priest to give the Afghan children, at the time of these patrols. Vitamin C and micro pure for envoy with Priestt :smile:

oprationfriendshipismag.jpg

( For infos http://www.mreinfo.c...rench-rcir.html )

Just an update here.

I have all the shipping address and everything, and he is really thrilled that Ordo has come together and is trying to do something like this.

So, any ideas of what we should send?

So far, consensus seems to be that in addition to candy-colored ponies, we should also send actual candy.