Clicky

Hunter Abrams

I chase criminals \o/

Let see.

1.They loiter around the store

2.THey walk infront of every camera outside the store

3.They look a tthe red and white signs telling them that cameras are recording outside the store

4.They look at the cameras.

5.They wait for a old women to steal from

6.They spot their target

7. They walk to the front door.

8.They intercept the old lady

9.Theres a camera looking outside that catches it all

10. They snatch the purse

11. The juvenile looses his hat.

12. the one that snatches the purse is not looking were he is going and hits a parked car with his knee

13. He brakes the blinker with his knee and limps off.

14.I run outside the store as fast as I have ever run in my life yelling that im going to kick their asses

15.One looses a shoe turns to pick it up and runs.

16.Im calling the police as I chase them down

17.I stop chasing them as I remember they left a "lil Wayne" hat on the ground.

18. they only go 100 feet to their apartment complex and are cought by 2 guys in the military.

19.They are taken back to the store and the police look at the big red sign and back to them a few times then they ask if they are retarded.

20 I laugh and give the police the hat and give statments for a few days.

21. The 18 year old retard is getting slamed with alot of stuff. including robery, assault, assault on a person at risk, property damage etc etc...

22. Today my store manager calls to "thank me" then imediatly tells me I have a graveyard shift...

23. I say yes just to shut him up. I go back to sleep then wake up and start cursing for the rest of the day. :D

24. $$$$$

Edited by Hunter Abrams

This was a little difernt than stealing from the store. I had my pistol conceal carry is fun . I have never heard someone scream like that ever... (besides the murder I saw differnt story) So yeah. If they stole from the store it would have ended with me going meh. But assaulting some old lady and having about 6+ people chasing them. 4 of us had pistols. SO.... We reacted like... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

As I said its one thing for stolen merchandise. Its another for hearing a scream and seeing some old lady on the ground bleeding.While 2 guys with her purse are literaly limping away.