Clicky

Krow Ames

Mass Effect 3

really you just gotta be playing a paragon. You romance everyone because if you dont choose the "renegade choices" you essentially win them over.

Although at one point you are presented with (at least in past games) a definite decision on if you want to follow a relationship or not. Usually after inviting them to your cabin.

Cortez has feelings DAMN IT! And since his other Hispanic compatriot is a homophobe, who else could possibly be the outlet for his FEELINGS!?!?!?

But seriously, I guess I can't complain because the crew is babies. Shanghai'd while escaping earth would kinda suck if you were like, just some electrician on board at the time.

Much like ME2, you can be all nice with everyone, but they'll stop if you're already hit that 'romance' notch within the setting (and even tell you). Although you could endlessly cease caring about one and continue with another if you wanted, anywhere in between. They were somehow keenly aware of you getting all mushy with any other crew member. In this, it just straight up happens whenever you reach enough nice points with a character, invite them up, and the result at the final mission is already determined at that stage.

Alls I know, you just can't be mean enough in this. I mean, you can put Vega in his place and kick his ass, but there isn't enough astute declarations of Shepard being an asshole like in ME2. The Paragon/Renegade interjections are a little unpredictable too. It's a renegade choice to buy a round for a bunch of marines at Purgatory??? This all above and beyond the sheer lack of decision-making in regular conversation.

George.., no just no... On everything you said.

On the endings people were expecting a happily ever after ending with everything explaind and about the "time warping" of suddenly being on the ship.

As bioware stated

Michael Gamble on Twitter

Hardest. Day. Ever. Seriously, if you people knew all the stuff we are planning...you'd, we'll - hold onto your copy of me3 forever.

Ending... I was a little confused at times but I generally liked it and if I used my brain noodle it actually kind of makes sense. Some things not to much...

The main complaint i see is that people are "I don't like the copy pasta red green and blue endings. Make dlc that explain everything to me plox" Pretty much they wanted Shep to ride a unicorn over a rainbow while it pooped skittles with their LI giving them head or somthing and everything explaind. Like how did he get on the ship in 1 second flat?

Alot of the people complaining can't think have not played ME1/2 or have and think the Dark energy thing in 2 was the main point... It was a plot device for getting Tali. Not a reason the Reapers are killing everything in 50k years.

Also to sell/cancel/burn any product you have from Bioware wether you had it for years and loved it like some people are doing based on a 5 minute ending is a little extreme and childish. Some alot are actualy trying to boycot BioWare for the ending. I have been posting listening to the official forums... and the stupidity is just... wow... The game has sold more than ME2 in its first week and is still selling amazingly. They all think that ME is dead because blah blah etc etc. when Bioware has even stated the universe is not dead and there will be more ME games in the future...

a quote

"Well I hope there will be a DLC soon, cause this ending is so confusing, but making a little bit sense and sucks it's hijacked from another game :("

Edited by Hunter Abrams

They explicitly stated there won't be a Mass Effect 4 and that this is the end of Commander Shepard's story. Publicly announced, well in advance of the release of this game. I think the main complaint deals mostly with the lack of closure on the story itself. The lack of variety in the various endings was also a little silly. I mean, at least in ME2, there was a difference if you destroyed the Heretic base versus rewriting, or if you destroyed the collector base versus purging. In this, it really is a difference in color, and who steps out of the Normandy at the end. A lot complained that the options in the end flew in the face of having an entire story arc only to reach the exact same endings regardless of any previous decisions. The aggregated War Assets number being the only determining factor involved either way, a number which was directly influenced by whether or not you played the "Entirely optional" multiplayer. Although I've yet to see if there is an actual benefit to gaining higher than 2800 EMS, because there isn't much to the endings anyway, so those complaints seem fairly moot.

Hunter, how did who get on the ship in one second flat?

Bioware has stated this is the end of shepards story not mass effect and they have said numerouse times that they are not done with me after 3 is released. And now they even stated they are going to make a new mass effect game. Via twitter.

It was a complaint I have seen a few times. "Time warping." " space magic" etc they wanted to See him fly to the Normandy not appear there a few seconds later. A lot of complaints are pretty much bandwagon complaints.

Edited by Hunter Abrams

I've seen a lot of things on youtube, none of which indicate a clear difference between anything above 2800. Unless you're referring to the 5-second clip they inserted in there that leads to absolutely nothing. People so far have done a terrible job categorizing the endings, as to what you can do and what happens as a result.

I would like to see a few other ME line games, maybe during the war, or discovery of the Mass Relay's some kind of earlier civilization stuff. Maybe even later after Reapers trying to rebuild or something. Some new discoveries, and trying to deal with it.

Also, If anyone's interested in multiplayer stuff, PM me your Origin account name, or ask and I'll send you mine. (not posting here because it's public)