Clicky

Daeshana Sapeur

15OCT11 - Ordo Weekly Meeting

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

**********Weekly Meeting Log**********

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Meeting start. As a reminder: all questions, comments (etc) are to be held until given the opportunity to speak. When that opportunity is provided, be sure to raise your hands. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from the meeting.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics

Members: 310

Cadets: 8

Applications

New: 10

Accepted:2

Denied: 3

Review:5

Combat

Defensive: 98

Offensive: 21

Allied Assist: 0

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic report: no significant changes to notate. Interactions remain varied across the world. Combat solid, for the most parts. No one significant target has stood out. Diplomacy matters remain calm. Our standing has not modified with anyone during this week. We have, however, recently learned that Myrmidon (the role-play group) does have a region we can assault. They simply need a heads up so they’re able to turn on damage for us. Nice of them!

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this evening?

[18:02] Hollowmengitus Yifu raises hand for Terra.

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Yifu.

[18:03] Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: COHORS A:

> A-I, Invictus: This week has been a slightly more active week in Invictus. Quite a few raids were held and attended, tacos are delicious, and Hollow still sucks (not a big surpise). As always we encourage anyone who has any questions about either what roles we play out or possible intrest in joining Invictus to ask any one in the squad, Shizzerk, or Pr0wer! I'm on a horse.

[18:03] Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: > A-II, Evalidus: Bloody good job ol chaps ! Evalidus still keeps the line nicely manned during nightshifts and provides the defense on these notorious nights. Now we still have one slot open for one nicely mannered guvna here in Royal British Ground Fo... I mean Evalidus so if you are interested, please contact Huttser Ishelwood or Awanken Wasp so we can add you to our tea party list. Carry on !

[18:04] Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: > A-III, Insidiae: Krow Ames will be stepping down from the A3 lead as soon as a replacement can be found. Several prospects have been spoken to and the process is going smoothly. Otherwise, nothing of interest has happened with this squad.

[18:04] Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: > A-IV, Praescius: Praescius has a new logo. It was designed by Tiri. Thanks you Tiri! :D In addition, we still have more slots, talk to Afevis Sodertelge to apply.

[18:04] Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: > A-V, Saevitas: Rather slow week for Saevitas with several of our members heading onto LOA for a short period, but that is being made up for in recruitment, the following week should be promising for inductees.

[18:05] Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: COHORS B:

> Thatguy: Tipical week for Cohors B. I'll be transfering people back and forth between B-I and B-II. If you have been getting at least one raid a week for at least two weeks straight, you will be eligible to move to B-I from B-II. PS, be sure to keep up those raids a week. Looks better for Cohors A ;D Looking forward for another week filled with more transfers and happiness and ponies. Yeah. Ponies.

[18:05] Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: MISC.: Get those PRFs in - nothing bad can happen from them.

[18:05] Hollowmengitus Yifu: that's all I got.

[18:06] Nikki Aquitaine (nikki4.aquitaine): o/

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Next?

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Aquitaine?

[18:06] Nikki Aquitaine (nikki4.aquitaine) shouts: (Ethan wrote this, which is why it sounds like it was wrote by somebody who is trying to be cool.) Hell yeah, grenade launcher! Good week for Astra this week. Activity in both flights is up, and Addison has been doing a fantastic job as Scarlet's XO. Keep up the good work. Tonight, Astra sadly says goodbye to one of our best members. Altus is heading off to killing college to take Terrorist Target Shooting 101. We know he'll be back in a few months, but we're going to miss him in the meantime. Yet, while we're losing Altus, Rykiana will be returning to activity. He's had some heartache, so it'll be good for everyone to have him home.

[18:06] Nikki Aquitaine (nikki4.aquitaine) shouts: Now for some great news. The Malice is finished, and will hopefully be in lockers once Aryte learns how to control his new eye lasers. As mentioned before, the Malice will cost 300QP for the initial unlock, but upgrades are also available. I am fully aware how expensive that is, and because I know everyone will want it badly, far more opportunities for QP gain will be available in addition to PRFs. These events will have low QP value, but our goal is to have a lot of them, so that Astra pilots can stock up quickly. The Malice is super badass, so believe me when I say that you want one. (Also, for those of you in Terra who are interested, operators are standing by to assist you in filing your transfer papers.) For those of you who already do have the QP to unlock the Malice, Palaestra has already finished the training and qualification course, so you can get qualified immediately.

[18:07] Nikki Aquitaine (nikki4.aquitaine) shouts: Oh. The Covalent mesh SMG is done. <3 Rage Jew. That's all from Astra.

[18:07] Nikki Aquitaine (nikki4.aquitaine) shouts: (I don't know why he's called rage jew?)

[18:08] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Haha.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Tretiak?

[18:10] Agares Tretiak shouts: The Praetorian Guard helped guide and conduct an early test of Monroe today, and we will likely oversee several more in the future, as we continue to prepare for the inevitiable opening. So keep an eye out for any calls for volunteers that might be made!

[18:10] Agares Tretiak shouts: For those unaware, Monroe is the soon to be home of the revived 39th Blackwatch, an old time military under mostly new management. The base will be lots of fun!

[18:11] Agares Tretiak shouts: Aside from that, activity has been more or less steady, though there's been anoticieable drop in training and Guard specific raids, due to my continued work on Monroe. That is all.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports?

[18:12] Drasamax Python raises hand for the IEA.

[18:12] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash) raises hand for Curia

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Python.

[18:12] Drasamax Python shouts: From myself for The Imperial Education Administration: Schola had some classes this week and got some people graduated. Armatura even less classes than Schola but not nothing. Ludi still quiet but there is currently an Armored Academy sign up, up on the forums. Have quite a bit to mention this week:

[18:12] Drasamax Python shouts: Armatura Commandant(Director) position had been filled almost a week ago and announced over the IEA Staff. Congrats to Kaska Czarny our new Armatura Commandant! :]

[18:13] Drasamax Python shouts: Schola Board is being remade as a project of mine so updating it will a ton easier for me than depending on someone who isn't ever around and won't share perms. I got the model and design done with Xoza Tyron scripting it for me. More on it here: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/15208-in-progress-schola-board/

[18:13] Drasamax Python shouts: An Armored Academy Sign up is open on the forums currently being run by Afevis Sodertelge. It can be found here: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/15195-ordo-armored-academy-sign-up-open/

[18:13] Drasamax Python shouts: Commandant Zero Itamae and I are brainstorming ideas to make IEA more pro-active. Something we're thinking of is to try to get implemention of IEA items/rewards or even tiered IEA items/rewards that are rewarded for maybe holding so many classes. We got some ideas of what kind of items/rewards we want to try to get for this idea but not enough of them. We could use more item ideas and input is appreciated if you have any item ideas for items/rewards IEA could use.

[18:13] Drasamax Python shouts: That is all from the Imperial Education Administration.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Any final reports this evening?

[18:15] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash) raises hand for curia

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Dragonash.

[18:15] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash) shouts: Ty Sir

[18:15] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash): From the Desk of Heather McKay:

In an effort to further our Imperator's will to increase the ranks of Ordo, the Officium Curia is looking for two to three new Lictors. What is a lictor, you might ask? What is it that they do within the scope of Curia and the Ordo as a whole? Well, allow us to answer those questions.

[18:15] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash): Lictors are defined as follows:

/>http://forums.ordoim...866#entry102866

"Members of the Lictor staff are the backbone of Curia operations, functioning as investigators and information gatherers. Lictors are responsible for most of the day to day work within Curia, providing the Consuls with the time to focus on making judgment rulings. Lictor positions do not carry an enumerated military rank, as such any individual not dual enlisted will be classified as [E-0] unranked. Numerically, Lictor staff may be increased or decreased per the will of the Primus Consul. Appointment to the Lictor staff is done per the approval of the Primus Consul."

[18:15] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash): Lictors perform the following:

~Investigations: Primarily of incoming applications directed to Curia, and the applicants. (For this aspect of the role it is essential to form relationships with individuals who have had impact on the applicant's past experiences.)

~information gathering (Again, need to be able to form relationships with various individuals who have encountered the applicant or subject of the information gathering)

[18:16] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash): ~Investigate incidents and applicants to find facts, gather testimony, collect evidence, and compile a comprehensive report in a short period of time (Encouraged strongly to complete assignment within 72 hours of receiving and acknowledgment of the assignment)

~Advising Ordo Imperialis members of proper procedure in filling out a Curia Incident Report (CIR), weapons or uniform modification requests, etc.

[18:16] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash): ~The lictor *may* request that a member comply with the standards of the group, but the role itself does not grant further authority to one's rank. In other words, an E-5 lictor, is simply an E-5.

~In the rare circumstance of a trial, a lictor may be asked to serve as a representative for prosecution or defense during a triumvirate.

[18:16] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash): This list notes a majority of areas that a lictor may be involved in, yet may not be fully developed. The investigative process of applications and incidents tends to present its own challenges at times, so please keep this in mind when considering the role.

[18:16] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash): Requirements:

Lictors will be required to meet the following Criteria:

~ You need to be at LEAST E-4

~Have at LEAST 4 mos in Ordo

~Have a clean record (this means no CiR convictions in the last 12 mos)

~Are not in a command position (negotiable)

~Have a letter of recommendation from your CO/XO explaining why you are an acceptable candidate

[18:16] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash): Application Process:

This Thread will be open from 15 to 22 OCT 11, you will list the following information in a Forum IM to Kristian Kit, Heather McKay and Kishoshima Dragonash (if you don't know how, IM Kisho), along with a 200 word essay as to why you feel you would be the ideal candidate for Curia, what you have to offer, and your experience along with your letter of recommendation:

Name:

Squad:

Merits/Date:

Total QP:

Schola Graduation Date:

Current Curricular/Extra Curricular Activities:

[18:16] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash): Your application will reviewed by the Curia Consuls (the ppl you sent your application to) and a short list will be created. Those who graduate to the short list will be notified via a response to this thread and deliberations within Curia will then begin. Once the deliberation period ends, each of the candidates will be brought to the Curia Office and interviewed by the Curia Staff. The Required Uniform will be the Class A Dress Uniform, without trench (Officer or Enlisted dependent on your rank). After a period of no LONGER than one week a vote will be held and those who are accepted will be notified. The total process will take approximately three weeks (depending on the number of applicants it could be shorter) beginning from the posting of this thread, until the announcements are made.

[18:16] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash): If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of the Curia Consuls, or Achtai Coronet to get a better idea of what the Lictors do day to day. . The ideal candidate would be someone who is professional and able to form relationships with parties that may be hostile towards the Ordo Imperialis.

This is a bit of a different approach than Curia has taken in the past, and is one we will implement into the furture. There appears to be a great deal of mystery and misunderstanding about what Curia is and does, we hope that this assists each of you in increasing that understanding. Don't be afraid to approach Curia, don't be afraid to ask questions or seek any of us out.. we're not the boogie man. Ok Arokh is, but only if you're a cadet... and then there's Achtai when she's not had her catnip fix.. but ASIDE from that, we're here to help... we're here to be approachable. As such, Curia will also be holding another "open house" in the very near future to allow all of you to attend and ask questions of us,

[18:17] Kisho (kishoshima.dragonash): You can find the application information here:

/>http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/15229-officium-curia-lictor-application/

That is all from Curia sorry for all the spam.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Good luck to anyone who applies.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports?

[18:19] Markpuff (mark.karlfeldt) raises wing for Moonytawrum.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Karlfeldt.

[18:19] Markpuff (mark.karlfeldt): This time, I have taken extra special care to not copypaste strange alien text relating to skeleton friction variables.

[18:20] Markpuff (mark.karlfeldt): > Utility HUD, Covalent PDW, Praescius Telepads and the Malice Gunship. Are all done. All. Done. Done. All of them. Aryte has them. All of them. Aryte needs to put them in a box. Yes he does. Then he has to put them in a locker. That's right. Aryte. Is lazy. They're done. He's lazy. Let's all yell at Aryte. Once they're released, I can put the threads into the Completed Projects subforum. Feels good man.

> Drasamax and Xoza took up the task of updating and revising the Schola information boards. Props to them.

> The Perseco SMG is probably going to become a general-issue A-Cohors thingy, as per Keller's fishy wishes.

> Once my classes are over, Nikki and I will begin adjusting the sim. This sim. I won't be building a new sim. That's just silly. But we'll be making this one better.

> Today I also ejected a bunch of inactives from Munitorum, most of which haven't logged in since 2010 (!).

> What's next? I dunno. Probably the Evalidus SRBM, Phantom interceptor aircraft, and the Techmusket. Jetbike?

[18:20] Markpuff (mark.karlfeldt): Also today I skipped a friend's beach party to be here (and do homework). I hope you're happy.

[18:20] Markpuff (mark.karlfeldt): That's it.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Thank you. Annnny last reports?

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: All righty, moving on then. Thank you for the thorough reports.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Now, tonight’s meeting (my part at least) will be a bit brief. As most of you are aware, I had Lasik surgery on Friday. My eyes are still healing, so it’s difficult for me to look at the screen for long periods of time—that said, you are getting off easy. I do, however, have a couple comments to make before I cut you loose to go raid and pillage (you better). We’ll consider this the last week of Operation Fallout before we begin a new, internal development focused operation.

[18:23] Agares Tretiak: (Ron, if you don't lower that weapon, I'll kill you myself)

[18:23] Ron Bleac: (I was in mouselook to set my DD.)

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Over the last several meetings—well, to be frank, over the last several months we’ve made mention of revisions to elements within Ordo. Some are nearing completion, others are just getting started. Whatever the case, they all serve to really embody the progressive movement we have a great affection for. As I have had a few hours to lay around unable to do much else but be blind the last day, I have been mulling over the many propositions on the table and dreamt up other elements of interest.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: I will not go into great depth as of yet, as I intend to discuss it at length with the officer corps tomorrow to prepare a refined list. However, as of next meeting, I will have a comprehensive outline as to revisions and additions to be made to the Ordo. This includes anything from our reward programs, Schola, to division structure. We’ve had a lot of time to learn and there’s a lot of opportunity to be more innovative, so, we’re going to go for it in the form of a concentrated operation over the next couple months.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: I know this is kind of like a “teaser trailer,” but hah—I couldn’t go one meeting without /something/ to say. Anything we do will be collaborative and take input: not blind revisions. The goal will be to complete everything prior to the 1st of the year. As is, I consider that quite doable. Ambitious, but doable. So, officers, please be sure you make it to tomorrow’s meeting. Otherwise, I look forward to presenting the list to you all next week.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: That said, I am cutting you loose. Thank you for keeping things together during my surgery. Very solid raid and defense performance. I am pleased and appreciate you all keepin’ it going. I’ll be around off and on this evening while I chew away at things. Before you run off, Ron has something to add:

[18:28] Ron Bleac shouts: Hi.

[18:30] Lairex Rai Windlow (lairex.beck) salutes!

[18:31] Ron Bleac shouts: I have something pretty important to announce. For years now, we have been threatened by the foul forces of the Warp from beyond our borders, but our nemesis has reared their ugly head again. As you know, Chaos Imperialis, now known as Chaos Haereticus has established a base of operations in the region of Oeland. The foul forces of the Chaos gods and their taint threaten to over-run our settlements, burn our villages and destroy every good thing we have ever known. It is time to stand up against these hellish creatures and put them down for good. Our allies, the Merczateers are mobilizing and there is talk of Alliance Navy involvement as well. I ask you to arm up and be prepared, as we will surely hit them shortly after the meeting. Stand up for what you believe in, protect the Imperium and our homes. Let's go and kick some righteous ass.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Bleac.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed.

[18:32] Andriste Nesiote salutes crisply. "Heresy grows from idleness."

[18:32] Not Naumova (christoph.batra) slautes

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

[18:32] Havoc (havoc.sparta) salutes "Nee Metuas Nee Optes"

[18:32] Tatyana Kiznetsova (kaska.czarny) salutes and speaks. "In peace we make samovary, in war we make samopaly."

[18:32] Rook (asara.thursday) salutes.

[18:32] BurrSergal (burrwolf.qin) salutes! "For the Glory of the Imperium!"

[18:32] Tala Bleac (tala.spingflower) salutes. "Keisarin puolesta. "

[18:32] Nikki Aquitaine (nikki4.aquitaine) salutes.

[18:32] fatalitywolf Firehawk salutes!

[18:32] fatalitywolf Firehawk: Embrace democracy or you will be eradicated!

[18:32] Drasamax Python salutes!

[18:32] Maverick Garfield salutes. May God lead us to victory.

[18:32] Xoza Shadow (xoza.tyron) salutes!

[18:32] Reinhardt Stenvaag salutes, barking out proudly "I march for Titan. AND I SHALL KNOW NO FEAR!!!"

[18:32] Radryl Allen salutes.

[18:32] Teron Gray salutes: "Palma ut Imperator."

~As quoth by my hand on the Fifteenth of October, 2011~

==End of Log==

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.