Clicky

Aryte

[Ordo] Promotions: 16OCT11

✠ Missing a PRF? Please refer to your unit lead; if you've already done so and said unit lead has not provided a remedy, feel free to notify me. I will remedy it.

✠ Curious why you have not received a promotion? First, consider if you have fulfilled the necessary minimum requirement exams. If you have, feel free to ask me: we can discuss it and provide direction. Otherwise, keep in mind there is always next week! Keep up the good work.

✠ Contact me if you're an [E-5] and are eligible for elevation to [E-6]. We need to figure out what'cha gotta do to get there! Same goes for [E-6] to [E-7].

✠ [E-1]'s -- please remember to read "Life After Schola" and remember to take your promotion examinations if you wish to seek elevation! The E-2 examination is painless, I promise. Don’t let it pass you up. If you need help finding them, send me an IM.

[PRF]

Awanken Wasp

Daeshana Sapeur

Frisk Yifu

Havoc Sparta

Reinhardt Stenvaag

Temian Nightfire

Tsukiyomi Yuhara

[Merits]

Addison Setzer – [indoctrination] +25 * selfless commitment beyond the call of duty.

Afevis Sodertelge – [Custos] * dedication beyond the call of duty.

Andriste Nesiote—[Mechanized] * can drive tanks and isn’t afraid of anything.

BurrWolf Qin – [Custos] * dedication beyond the call of duty.

Daeshana Sapeur – [indoctrination] +25 * selfless dedication to service beyond the call of duty; is also a machine and enjoys marshalling doom to enemies while acting as defense command.

Drasamax Python – [Custos] * dedication beyond the call of duty.

Eriksson Foxtrot – [Architect of Unity] * cited for continued devotion to the development of Ordo structure, policy and formation.

Frisk Yifu – [Comrade Support] +25 * zeal in the commission of duty; commitment to his unit, his peers, and the group.

Havoc Sparta—[Mechanized] * E is not a speed boost, but it doesn’t bother this man.

Hollowmengitus Yifu – [indoctrination] * tenure of service; command of high station; repeated demonstration of the utmost zeal in the commission of duty.

Huttser Ishelwood – [Architect of Unity] * selfless dedication to providing structural, policy and personnel guidance.

Kurama Bingyi –[Mechanized] * vroom; tank go woosh.

Morh Giffen – [Custos] * dedication beyond the call of duty.

Nrom Normandy – [Custos] * dedication beyond the call of duty.

Phares Sarjeant – [Architect of Unity] +25 * cited by command for commitment to proactive contribution and suggestion for improvement.

Pr0wer Miles – [Custos] * dedication beyond the call of duty.

Recalibar Zaytsev – [indoctrination] +25 * demonstrated commitment and a relish for performance beyond the commission of duty.

Reinhardt Stenvaag – [indoctrination] +25 * selfless, spirited commitment to the Ordo and its practices. One of the first to complete ART, while being one of the newest members participating.

RobWolf Dragovar – [indoctrination] +25 * continual service throughout hardship and setback; dedication doubtless.

Ron Bleac – [Dominatum Primus] * supreme bringer of pain to the enemies of the Ordo.

Scarlet Flaks – [Custos] * dedication beyond the call of duty.

Sebris Montpark – [Custos] * dedication beyond the call of duty.

Stirn Aurotharius – [Custos] * dedication beyond the call of duty.

T hatguy Andel – [Custos] * dedication beyond the call of duty.

Tonet Millar – [indoctrination] +25 * zeal and faith in the commission of duty; committed to the organization without exception.

Tonet Miller—[Mechanized] * and he can drive tanks.

Zerowinged Vasiliev – [Dominatum] * not quite supreme bringer of pain, but he’s like, mini-boss bringer of pain to the enemies of the Ordo.

[Promotions]

Asara Thursday – [E-2]

Daeshana Sapeur - [E-5]

[MISC]

Daeshana Sapeur (20QP)

Kaska Czarny (15 QP)

Kurama Bingyi (10 QP)

Lairex Beck (5 QP)

Marc Gravois (5 QP)

Reinhardt Stenvaag (5 QP)

Robwolf Dragovar (50QP)

Shizzerk Kostolany (5 QP)