Clicky

DamionStJames Webb

Ordo in Sparta Throneroom

hmm well it doesn't suprise me how things went. I was watching some vanguard and sparta fighting in gliding yesterday. It was 2 vs 2 and at a certain moment the 2 spartans got pushed back to their spawns and they simply left. Vanguard had all the time he needed to plaster the place with logo's

well i don't mind those doors. afterall we have laser doors in the vae victus as well that only let people in that have been authorized by the Vae victus server. Gliding has several entrance points i believe. . Nope i have not much to complain about the sim. off course their setup gives them an enormuous advantage .that gives less reason to whine about us being unfair with our advantage of numbers since sparta's advatange of terrain does the odds. And i don't mind them having that advantage since that's how wars are fought. Wars are won by having advantages such as numbers and terrain.

also, it is very easy for an army that has an effective force of 5 men to say it is cowardice to swarm you with more men. However it is indeed the only way to properly cover up your defeats. It's how sl combat works in general. No we didn't got owned instead we just say they cheated no matter what arguements i have to make up to underscribe that statement. Hell i am almost 100% positive that bruno wouldn't care about having equal or even more numbers if his army had that luxury. No nation ever left men behind because their enemy couldn't stand against their force and they wanted to put up a fair fight ,not even sparta did that. it is not how wars are fought and they never will be fought like that.

I'd think, "Wow, Bruno can back up all that stuff he says.", provided you could do such a thing.

Edit:

As stated below, Bruno perhaps you should actually learn about your enemies, their tactics and methods, and maybe you'd have more of a chance against them in the future.

As it stands, we can sweep aside your best efforts with little more than a stifled yawn. And that's not for any number of troops we use, or weapons we utilize. It's not because of some sort of lack of honor.

It's because you're stuck in a rut on how you view and react to getting bested.

Bruno Ziskey wrote:

... I don't think you'd like it, and doing what you always do, throw as many people as you can at your enemies, shows how cowardly you are by not trying to go one on one with enemies...

Haha, if you ACTUALLY read Kristian's post, he mentioned that no one does this, lemme quote:

Kristian Kit wrote:

...Nope i have not much to complain about the sim. off course their setup gives them an enormuous advantage .that gives less reason to whine about us being unfair with our advantage of numbers since sparta's advatange of terrain does the odds. And i don't mind them having that advantage since that's how wars are fought. Wars are won by having advantages such as numbers and terrain...

also, it is very easy for an army that has an effective force of 5 men to say it is cowardice to swarm you with more men. However it is indeed the only way to properly cover up your defeats...Hell i am almost 100% positive that bruno wouldn't care about having equal or even more numbers if his army had that luxury. No nation ever left men behind because their enemy couldn't stand against their force and they wanted to put up a fair fight ,not even sparta did that. it is not how wars are fought and they never will be fought like that.

Bruno Ziskey wrote:

If you WERE elite, you'd be able to go in with small groups and take over.

We do. A lot. In fact, MOST of our attacks are small. Then, for us, 10 is small. That night, there were 20. Aryte referred to it as "half-strength." While I appreciate your concern for "fairness" we also have to think of morale. If we only took a really small group (whatever tiny size you would feel comfortable with) most of our soldiers would be bored, antsy, et cetera. As it is, when Aryte gives the call for a raid, the list fills up in seconds, and there are always leftovers.

Bruno Ziskey wrote:

Simply throwing everything you have at your enemy ends up in only one side having fun. Now, correct me if I am wrong, but aren't games supposed to be fun for all those who play? Otherwise, why bother playing at all?

I served in the Merczateers for a time. They didn't always win against the AN. Before that, I served in TCG. Frequently, they didn't win. It was still fun. When both sides don't cheat (and I mean serious cheating, like tracking missiles, giant grenades (CSL once had 20m radius grenades), et cetera), combat has always been enjoyable. You know what isn't fun? Bickering, whining, SL military drama.

Bruno Ziskey wrote:

If you also didn't use things like that goto:cam thing, people would have less reason to shout at you and throw the banhammer.

All I have to say is:

Ascadian Stonewall wrote:

Not a single individual used the goto:cam aka build a prim and sit on it; to cover a distance of more than 5 meters. Everyone used it simply to get through the doors that do not open for anyone but Sparta.

Bruno Ziskey wrote:

You don't like even, honorable and fair fights. You don't believe in that. All you want is to win, and to hell with what anyone thinks.

We boycotted AN's tracking missiles in the name of fair and honorable, while dispensing with ours. We participated (and continue to) in the STABLE II deliberation, in the name of fairness and honor. The other day, when occupying the CSL base, we removed the shotguns, machine guns, and rocket launchers, and limited ourselves to semi-automatic pistols for the sake of fairness and honor. We keep our Eternity-class fleet ships out of the air except in the harshest of situations, for the sake of fairness and honor. We land praedas when the enemy is not strong (or airborne), for the sake of fairness and honor.

Bruno Ziskey wrote:

Maybe if you ACTUALLY listened to that voice in the back of your head that says "Maybe I shouldn't do this" you might find yourself with more people willing to open their bases up to attack by you.

NOOOO CHARLES!!!GET OUT OF MY HEAD CHARLES!!! But seriously, what voice is that? The one saying, "lets not use the same tactics everyone else does"? Or the one saying "HAY GUISE, LETS LET THE SPARTANS WIN FOR ONCE LOLOL!"?

Bruno Ziskey wrote:

We don't have things like phantom bullets in our guns, I don't want my people to even think about using them.

Back on the "fair and honorable" part, I don't know why they are there, but as they are not permitted for use (except on shielded opponents, not riot shields, one-way shields), when I asked Aryte about it, he said something to the effect, that he prefers seeing his soldiers use the self-control they are capable of (back on the honor and fairness thing).

As for the rest, I won't bother quoting, because it is moot given my previous reasoning, or it is just whining some more, and putting some fancy rhetoric which really doesn't apply, since you made few concrete points, which were all countered. Finally:

Bruno Ziskey wrote:

This is why you're being cut off from Sparta. If you can't play with sportsmanship, you don't deserve to play with us.Go attack AN or something, but don't expect Sparta to allow you to attack us anymore. Ever.

LOLWUT?

This sounds funny, like when the Iron Symphony boycotted AN, except Sparta has much less political power than the Iron Symphony.

Well bruno when you grow up you can give your opinion of how a adult should act. I noticed your bickering before on the shout box, really adult there. Having a throne room also makes you an adult. Wake up, your not a King. Your just a self appointed, self rightous, self serving egotistical megalomanic. If I spelled anything wrong good. See I am human and I don't need a cheap throne I bought in a store to make myself forget that.

Bruno Ziskey wrote:

If I did to Aryte's office what you did to my throne, would you be happy about it?

I don't know about anyone else, but I think it would be awesome if you actually made it to Aryte's office. After gunning you down, I would actually IM you to congratulate you and I would be completely sincere. The problem is that most of our enemies don't ever seem to do very well in combat, no matter who's base we happen to be on. When our enemies do well in combat, I'm having more fun than when we just walk all over them. My adrenaline surge really flows when both sides are doing well. Bruno, I hope you will use better self-control for yourself as a leader and work harder to train your troops so that you may march on us or defend your base against us with a measured ferocity and make our conflicts more like battles instead of massacres.

I find it funny people try to make out we have large numbers because we like to fight unfair etc.

Have you considered your just jealous because larger numbers tends to mean we are more popular? We don't let any random newbs in either, unlike some groups, yet we still have superior numbers also have you noticed the Merczateers has more people than Ordo yet you don't complain about them having too much, perhaps your too busying cowering in your "throne" room being ass raped by us.

Aeriese Descenna wrote:

I don't know about anyone else, but I think it would be awesome if you actually made it to Aryte's office. After gunning you down, I would actually IM you to congratulate you and I would be completely sincere. The problem is that most of our enemies don't ever seem to do very well in combat, no matter who's base we happen to be on. When our enemies do well in combat, I'm having more fun than when we just walk all over them. My adrenaline surge really flows when both sides are doing well. Bruno, I hope you will use better self-control for yourself as a leader and work harder to train your troops so that you may march on us or defend your base against us with a measured ferocity and make our conflicts more like battles instead of massacres.

I completely agree. While I was maybe a tad harsh I also think that anyone who could even get aboard the Vae Victus, in force, is a worthy and capable opponent, as long as they don't av fly or use similarly cheap tricks. And even an opponent who puts up a consistent, intelligent defense is more than worthy of praise and respect.

Bruno Ziskey wrote:

...You don't control my sim like I don't control Titan.

Correction, that night, we used your own base to defend against multiple armies, in such a way that Sparta has never done. We had 95% control for most of the time there, and 100% control of the sim for extended periods of time. Short of having estate controls, we controlled the sim. Also, no one has really controlled Titan. I wonder why... B)

Bruno Ziskey wrote:

I actually find Vanguard more fun to fight than you.

Oh? So you prefer people who are willing to nuke their own sim, people who justify the tactic of spamming grenades for the sake of a kill, who use suicide bombing as a legitimate and official tactic, who rez over 9000 mines in anticipation of the enemy, who ban people at whim for no apparent reason, who rez mines right under the feet of hostiles, when they themselves are no where near the hostiles, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. May I refer you back to what you complained about in the first place, and I justified, that is, "fair and honorable"?

Bruno Ziskey wrote:

You're not going into combat with us ever again. Period.

We shall see.

okay from what i understand is that we are banned again because we have more numbers. Also on a side note. you need to forgive me for laughing my ass off about how butthurt you are about the aryte doll in your chair. You are the same bruno that accuses us of being butthurt on the youtube comment sections right?

Apparently this is also the same bruno that accused us of hiding behind banlines. Funny thing is that all of your officers i talked to admit that the ordo gear is fair and that the accusations of us being greifers is bullshit. We've tried it with your group bruno. I personally spend a lot of time to improve the relationships between our groups but i give up. I wish you all the best with standing guard at other people's bases from now on and doing whatever makes you feel honorable to make up for this weak decision. ( i expect the "BUT U BANNED AN'Z arguement now). As you must have heard by now. We didn't ban AN because of their numbers but because all the other major groups felt that AN should grow to sense.

[10:01] Tracy Laszlo: Well - we always like a good fight!!! And again - thank Aryte and your guys for us - we like an honorable fight for sure - you guys are good!!!

[10:01] Tracy Laszlo: O yah - the Praeda is awesome fore sure!!! NICE!!!

that's your AD commander right??

9:46] Kristian Kit: how is sparta compared to the ordo?

[9:47] Splinter Batz smiles.

[9:47] Splinter Batz: Ordo are SO...SO much better.

9:47] Splinter Batz: Ordo=

[9:48] Splinter Batz: Organised, skilled, friendly, enjoyable...Pretty perfect. Fault: Attacking times.

[9:48] Splinter Batz: Basically, they are great!

was officer in your army at the time, hell he still might be.

well i could go on but i am not going to take the effort of reading trough piles of chatlogs just to convince you that you just embarressed yourself

I find it amusing whenever someone accuses us of sending too many people. Simple fact of the matter is, we have more than you, Bruno. If you dont like it, recruit more members. Or perhaps it's becoming a problem, considering how many former Sparta are now within our ranks. I dont believe I've ever really seen any evidence of truth behind your claims. If you dont want us to fight you ever again, well that's fine by me.

You see Bruno, there's something about all this that you dont seem to grasp in the slightest. Above all is honor in combat. Look at those militaries that, rather than complain and cry, actually fight us back. We're still having friendly assaults on each other, and both sides are enjoying it. They hold their own, as we hold ours. You just seek to blame others for any reason you guys get defeated in combat.

Having once seen your base get completely taken over by two random combatants, all I can say is, if you ever want to make it as a military, you need to start acting like one.

Oh and yes, I'm fully aware that you'll do the usual and step in and lambast me for my "slanderous and malicious lies" as you once put it. Go right ahead. But this time, try to offer up some proof of your claims.

So, just taking a look at what Bruno is saying here... I think I've boiled it down to it's base components:

Baaawww you have more people baaaaaw my base was once taken over by two Ordo members using STABLE compliant weaponry baaaaawwww I have officers on the verge of revolt and can't enforce discipline bawwww I'm impotent, incompetent, and ignorant of what's actually happening, baww.

Oh and "NO U"

Just want to make sure.