Clicky

Scarlet Flaks

Blacklight: Retribution

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/blacklight-retribution-beta-key-giveaway/

The Phase 3 Beta is only open for a couple more days, but here's a free shot to get in. :d

I got my own key, and while I had issues at first (using Nvidia? Update drivers, and if you have issues, disable Dx11) it's an incredibly fun game once you're going.

That said I'm not sure why my compact bullpup is a better sniper rifle then the actual sniper rifle...

P2W is currently disabled - the guys you're running against are either exploiters or no-lifers who've grinded 20 - 30 levels in a week. The former simply slap electro mags into everything (which are glitched, and deal 120% damage and impair vision / aiming on everything instead of just hardsuits), and might just camp by a depot to spam specialized Stingers. The latter are fearsome because they have access to all of the blinged out gear.

Flamethrowers are still very powerful, but the range isn't as bad as it was the first day I played. It's great for the CQC maps (and for toasting lone hardsuits) but it's not a freakish abomination.

Also, most of the teamwork-related unlocks ironically are some of the hardest to get, and they cost alot. A gun part costs 500. A backpack costs 5,000.

EDIT: Beta was extended until January 15th, 2012.