Clicky

Sera Otoro

Wurm Online

why does the bad stuff happen when im away...

anyways, people, you seem to forget that we are supposed to be working together... locking everyone out of each others places or pushing everyone away from helping out just because you want to do it yourself is going to cause a lot of stir between everyone, which it seems it already has since you scared off bizcut... everything ive built has been left full access for other ordo... if you want to lock other ordo out of a structure just because you built it, then go elsewhere, because im not having it... we started this off as a team and this is how it is going to be kept... is this understood..?

in short... you are building for the ordo, not yourself...

I do agree with Sera here. to much people going, this is my cart, we should share everything, we came as a group in the game,

and i dont wish us to see leave individual. I try my best to help out and stuff, by digging dirt and stuff but at the same time i sometimes do stuff for my own.

And if i did do something wrong let me know, i apologize for anything in the past.

i quit to work on this project.

my reasons:

i spend around 17 hours mining for ore and stone build up around 1/4 of the total walls of the fort nearly myself glad taht nexii is now helping there

i got 2 Carts in the mine named LUPUS CART where i had my privat stuff in to build my own place soon nearby the carts where stolen by people in ordo out the mine for the second time

1700 lbs logs

100 lbs or something nails

rare tools ect

azoth got his place permanent logged up so we cant even use the forges or went into the mines in a normal way.

out the fact its more selfishness of few people as a grp project i stop working on it cause im not willing to sacrifice my time to build

a grp project and get my personal stuff stolen over and over from people wich should be mature enough to ask what with the stuff or be

able to read the name of the carts.

Sera i know you have had alot going on lately so it is excusable that your not at top form. I am willing to come back and help as i turely enjoy working with a group to accomplish something i could not as a individual. what i would like to see how ever is some kind of outline and structure as to what we are doing. I think that would help everyone in getting things accomplished and all on the same page. Then people can get plugged into the areas that they want to be in such as if someone wanted to do farming then once we got to that on the plan they could jump in. but we need some goals set down for us to focus on.

Good idea Bizcut. Perhaps someone should write up an outline and post it on here. The outline would include, for instance, a list of things that needed to be done and participating individuals would claim those jobs. :o

Operation Dirt is in progress. (sinking somebodies house)

..LOL!

Updated:

Operation Dirt: Is a succes, excellent work, Panda is out of his house, only need to scare off Sant' and we gain 5% more land,

Start Prepairing for the next people. If you wish to see a texture of how his house use to look like.

GOOD TEAMWORK :D!!

OperationDirt1.jpg

His house is a bit messed up if you look at it, its all bolking up. Anywho, get ready for the next operation in Wurm Online :D

Edited by Crash Silverfall

Operation Betrayal is a success. Sanitized has broken to my will and betrayed Panda into giving him the writs to all of his houses. I told him all of us are now his friends (because of his feat, and it's what his weak point was.) I will start helping him rebuild his place to show him I was right and panda is just an evil person.

In other news, Panda stole invaluable items from azoth's courtyard area.

IN OTHER OTHER NEWS.

We tricked RedSolution into suiciding to go see dragons. NO MORE PROBLEMS FROM HIM.

8( This sounds like a lot of fun. I tried setting mine up and something keeps going wrong. I can log in but it takes a LONG time. I've never really had a problem with my mac on playing games, they usually run medium-good. I wish I could help you guys burn heretics and build an empire :innocent:

-

I got it running, but it's kind of laggy. I have no idea which way to walk and there's no map. I don't even know if it's possible to walk so far when everything fades in and out like mine does while playing. ;-; I miss minecraft.

the main fortress is in lockdown until further notice... i apologise if this has affected anyone, but we cant afford to have these idiots taking anything from inside... also, to completely wipe the need for keys, ive heard of these things called gatehouses... which are just 1 tile houses with only 1 door built on the side you wish to limit access whilst the rest of the house remain unfinished... might want to think of doing that as well, even if it looks odd...

also, i am handing over leadership to ethan, whom is better suited for the job... please support him in every way possible... oh, and if you have ordo buildings, please pass the writs of ownership to him... this excludes your own made houses of course...

also, please keep an eye on the first post of this topic, it does get updated...

Do NOT mess with Gorgon. End of story. If you do, you will get us all banned. Even if you do not get banned I will make sure you won't be around Ordo Fort.

I've said this multiple times over Vent not to mess with Gorgon. He's not only a cool guy, but he's very suspicious of his neighbors (mostly us because he knows that we got Panda removed), so he will know anything that happens to his land is 90% probability it's us.