Clicky

Aryte

[Ordo] Promotions: 27NOV11

✠ Missing a PRF? Please refer to your unit lead; if you've already done so and said unit lead has not provided a remedy, feel free to notify me. I will remedy it.

✠ Curious why you have not received a promotion? First, consider if you have fulfilled the necessary minimum requirement exams. If you have, feel free to ask me: we can discuss it and provide direction. Otherwise, keep in mind there is always next week! Keep up the good work.

✠ Contact me if you're an [E-5] and are eligible for elevation to [E-6]. We need to figure out what'cha gotta do to get there! Same goes for [E-6] to [E-7].

✠ [E-1]'s -- please remember to read "Life After Schola" and remember to take your promotion examinations if you wish to seek elevation! The E-2 examination is painless, I promise. Don’t let it pass you up. If you need help finding them, send me an IM.

[PRF]

Eliza Yatsenko

Havoc Sparta

Kurama Bingyi

Liam Macalroy

Marcus Tinamou

Tonet Millar

Tresia Beck

Tsukiyomi Yuhara

Vain Composer

Vinnie Lei

[Promotions]

Daymian Decosta – [E-2]

Kylie Wiefel – [E-2]

Mackenzie Macbain – [E-6]

Recalibar Zaytsev – [E-6]

RobWolf Dragovar – [E-6]

Tonet Millar – [E-6]

[Merits]

Daymian Decosta – [Medicus] +25 * cited by command staff for exemplary teleporting skills during the commission of battle.

Fatalitywolf Firehawk – [Comrade Support] +25 * cited by command for outstanding team based combat skills during the commission of battle.

Marcus Tinamou - [Custos] * cited by the Imperator for acts beyond the call of duty.

Mark Karlfeldt – [Custos] * cited by the Imperator for acts beyond the call of duty.

Maverick Garfield – [Comrade Support] +25 * cited by command for outstanding team based combat skills during the commission of battle.

PiDelia Magic – [Marksman] +25 * cited by command for exemplary accuracy in the commission of battle.

Pr0wer Miles - [Comrade Support] * cited by command for outstanding team based combat skills during the commission of battle.

Ron Bleac – [Corona Vallaris] * cited by command for feats of valor during the commission of battle, resulting in decisive victory against a hardened enemy target.

Shizzerk Kostolany – [Comrade Support] +25 * cited by command for outstanding team based combat skills during the commission of battle.

Stirn Aurotharius – [Comrade Support] * cited by command for outstanding team based combat skills during the commission of battle.

Tala Spingflower – [Comrade Support] +25 * cited by command for outstanding team based combat skills during the commission of battle.

Tonet Millar – [Comrade Support] +25 * cited by command for outstanding team based combat skills during the commission of battle.

Vain Composer – [Alpha Contubernium] * membership in an elite unit.

[Misc]

DaveyDarkStrider Oh (50 QP)

Kurama Bingyi (5 QP)

Marcus Tinamou (30 QP)

Recalibar Zaytsev (15 QP)

Robwolf Dragovar (20 QP)

Rykiana Ferina (5 QP)

Shizzerk Kostolany (15 QP)

WayneX Resident (10 QP)

Wolfbite Funizza (100 QP)

Xoza Tyron (30 QP)

Yoki Mistwalker (15 QP)