Clicky

Hollowmenphobia

12/10/11 - Weekly Meeting

shouts: Good evening and welcome, everyone. Please be certain to maintain order: any out of turn talking or questions will result in a dismissal from the meeting.

[18:00] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: The Imperator will not be joining us this evening. He is away on business until later tonight, as such, I will be delivering the meeting notes.

[18:01] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: Without further adieu:

Members: 314

Cadets: 10

New: 9

Accepted: 0

Denied: 1

Review: 8

Defensive: 105

Offensive: 20

Allied Assist: 2

[18:01] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: Diplomatic report for this week: fairly stable raid performance, with a slight lean of activity toward combat in New Jessie. Although New Jessie is a fine place to do battle, please be certain to pursue direct raids over taking teams there. Some activity at New Jessie is fine; reliance on New Jessie to meet raid goals is not. In other news, we saw a decent amount of action against groups we interact with fairly rarely-- for example, our excellent defense against 2142 on Titan and our support of Monroe against Vanguard. Major kudos to all those who participated, we met and exceeded all key expectations of performance in both events.

[18:02] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: Unit reports this evening?

[18:02] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu: Burr.

[18:03] BurrSergal: COHORS A:

> A-I, Invictus: From Shizzerk Kostolany: A somewhat slow week for Invictus. Even with that though raids were attended and battles were won! Along with that Invictus has been very active in ART! We also have a few slots left open. If interested or have any questions regarding the squad feel free to IM Pr0wer Miles or Shizzerk Kostolany. Thats all from A-1 tonight.

[18:03] BurrSergal: !

[18:03] BurrSergal shouts: > A-II, Evalidus: From Awanken Wasp: Activity is holding around the same levels as few couple weeks. Some people still need to lay down the Saints Row 3 (SPOILER EVERYONE DIES IN THE END OF THAT GAME). There are still few slots open in the squad so if you are interested contact either Huttser Ishelwood or Awanken Wasp. In the meantime, have some music ! [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgAlQuqzl8o

[18:04] BurrSergal: !

[18:04] BurrSergal shouts: > A-III, Insidiae: From Mackenzie Macbain: Solid week for Insidiae, raids increased three-fold! We added two new members, Ookami and Marc, Welcome Aboard. For any others who wish to become members of the elite squad Insidiae, contact Ron Bleac or Mackenzie Macbain.

[18:04] BurrSergal shouts: > A-IV, Praescius: From Afevis Sodetelge: Praescius would like to congragulate Havoc Sparta on becoming the new executive officer! We would also like to welcome Karlhockey to the squad. If you would like to join too, please contact Afevis Sodertelge or Havoc Sparta! :]

[18:04] BurrSergal shouts: > A-V, Saevitas: From Singularity Phenomena: A rather slow week for A-5, activity died down a bit this week. With the events in preparation for next week activity should bounce back!

[18:05] BurrSergal shouts: COHORS B:

> From Thatguy Andel: Average week for Cohors B. Raids getting in, still not alot of PRFs this week. Before you are transfered from B-II to B-I, Cohors Command will ask you (you having comepleted your one-raid requirement) if you'd like to be moved up. As a reminder, to stay in B-I, you must comeplete at least one raid a week. Looking forward to more activity and more PRFs.

[18:05] BurrSergal: That concludes Terra Reports

[18:06] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: Thanks. Radryl?

shouts: Good evening everyone.

This was a pretty good week, one of our newest members already made her first mission, sadly the other one still unnable to log in, hopefully he will be back soon. Anyway during this week it was requested to make a research about the number of non-english speakers that we get daily, and well, the numbers are REALLY high. There is also a thread about the number of portuguese speakers that we get daily, they are the biggest number that we get, my bet is, as Hoboland is closed they decided to attack us more often, moving on!

We checked what was people's opinion about Megiddo, if they were walking on the line or not, and looks like we will have to do a meeting with them as soon as possible, and Tactica... you guys may facepalm, but they are planning to change their sim build again, including the capture/ destroy system.

[18:07] Radryl Allen shouts: About EB.. well, part of the research was given to Marcus, but as he is not able to log in, here is the other part, we still having trouble to contact them because their leader LITERALLY said that she "hate us " and "hate gringos" offensive way to call by people from other countries. So we are not really sure how it will go on the future. And like mentioned before, it is really risky to attack them, the reasons were given to the Imperator, so it will be up to him let them keep being a target or not.

As I heard some confusion about the group called by "2145" ( I know right:p) I am going to give the basic information about it, it was a group founded by a ex-member of hoboland, from red command, who also went to Ordo begging for guns, weapons, and to people make his application, resulting into insta-deny. ANYWAY, he made this group with some other people from hoboland and ex-EB members and they self proclaim themselves better than Ordo and 2142 on technology, I prefer do not give details about their weaponary b

[18:07] Radryl Allen shouts: ecause well... they are freebies. Also, they do not have any sim yet, so they are mostly like a small organization. We did not have any contact with them yet as they were just saw months ago here, looks like they just had been attacking other places now.

[18:08] Radryl Allen: Few.*

[18:08] Radryl Allen: As final note, the Mission sistem is working really well, and the "Ranking" sistem on Adstutia is almost done, so you can find out when someone is a newbie there, a Medium-ranked and a Veteran.

Also if you are willing to join Adstutia, here are the requirements:

Be at least a E-3;

Be able to speak more than one language or:

Be able to handle paperwork, hard situations, lots of jobs depending of the case.

Be able to run away when they decide to shoot at us.

Do not be lazy, so you can bake a pretty cake.

[18:08] Radryl Allen: That is all.

[18:08] Radryl Allen: Few.*

[18:08] Radryl Allen: As final note, the Mission sistem is working really well, and the "Ranking" sistem on Adstutia is almost done, so you can find out when someone is a newbie there, a Medium-ranked and a Veteran.

[18:08] Radryl Allen: That is all.

[18:09] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: Thanks. Any other reports?

[18:09] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu: Ethan.

[18:09] Ethan Schuman shouts: Astra activity is up this week. Despite both of our primary flight leaders being occupied with school and work, their XOs have stepped up and kept things in good working order. Flight night turnouts were still not as high as we'd like to see, but they were definitely up from last week. Our overall numbers increased this week, with a couple new pilots being assigned to flights by Drasamax. On another note, Scarlet and Addison are swapping positions. Addison will now lead Letalis, and Scarlet will be his XO.

[18:09] Ethan Schuman shouts: I know you guys are curious about what we have in development. The project that seems to have gathered the most interest is the Enforcer. The Enforcer is combat ready. Armor, flight, and weapons have all been completed. The only thing left standing between it and final release is a certain flight issue Tsume has told me about (which I think I know how to fix, if I'm right about what it is). Once that has been resolved, the Enforcer will undergo some more testing. After this, Palaestra will have a period of time to develop training courses, before the Enforcer sees full release. I'm hopeful the Enforcer will be ready for unlocking come this time next week.

[18:09] Ethan Schuman shouts: I've also begun work on the Phantom, our next generation fighter. Unlike the Predator and Nemesis, which each are better suited for different circumstances, the Phantom is designed to be able to fill any role where we might need a fighter. It will be able to do both the roles of the Predator and the Nemesis, and will feature the flight modes of both aircraft. Those of you who were around during the lengthy development of the Predator likely remember the extensive amount of time I spent toying with new ideas and new systems, many of which wound up being cut out of the final version. I will be taking a different approach with the Phantom. As I recognize the need for us to have a new, better fighter as soon as possible, I will instead be working on the Phantom in phases. As I reach development milestones, I will update the fighter. This will allow me to spend the time I want to on working on new things without having to worry about getting everything done all at once.

[18:10] Ethan Schuman shouts: The first of these development phases is the role fulfillment of both the Predator and the Nemesis. My objectives for this phase are to have attachment flight and traditional LL vehicle flight modes in, Weapon systems will consist of standard cannons, and AGMs of both standard and EMP types. My goal is to have this version ready to release by New Year's Eve.

[18:10] Ethan Schuman shouts: That's all from Astra for this week.

[18:10] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: Thanks, Ethan. Drasamax?

[18:10] Drasamax Python shouts: From myself for The Imperial Education Administration: A lot of Schola and Armatura classes, but no Ludi classes held this week in the IEA. Things seem to be picking up however in activity which I really appreciate. :]

[18:11] Drasamax Python shouts: I had to go to a family dinner last Saturday which is why there was no statement last week.(Was hoping Zero Itamae was going to handle it but didn't seem so) But anyways, the new Schola materials have been in affect since last week sometime and are going well. I can't think of anything else that has happened that deems a mentioning at this time though.

[18:11] Drasamax Python shouts: Those who submitted applications recently, if we haven't contacted you yet we're likley still looking into them.

[18:12] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: Thanks. Any other reports?

[18:12] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu: Mark.

[18:12] Markpuff shouts: Munitorum:

[18:14] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: Thanks. Anyyyything else? Final call.

[18:15] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: Thank you; primary topics will be fairly brief this evening. Please utilize the additional time to get out there and get some raid activity in.

[18:15] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: > Release of the Haruspex.

[18:16] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: The Haruspex is an "energy" based weapon, with several potent features. Foremost, alike the Five SeveN, the Haruspex is dual wield. Additionally, it features two unlocks (available when vendors upgraded): a double tap mode, and a higher magazine capacity. The double-tap essentially doubles the fire rate, by firing on both the suppression and the release of the trigger. Standard magazine capacity matches the Five SeveN: 20 rounds; the upgrade bumps it up to 25.

[18:17] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: > New Jessie

[18:17] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: - Ordo will not be administrating New Jessie; the current directors/administrators will continue day to day control of New Jessie.

- New Jessie will remain as is: a neutral territory, where all groups, regardless of any Ordo politics, are permitted to partake in.

[18:18] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: For all intents and purposes, yes, Ordo is in proxy, owning New Jessie. We should be quite proud of that. But it is an independent territory with entirely different administrative tiers. As an Ordo member, you will not receive any special treatment outside of the normal denizen.

[18:19] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: In short, take pride in knowing the Ordo was able to step in and carry the tradition of New Jessie forward, but be very keen on ensuring you respect the independence of New Jessie.

[18:19] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: > Tribunus Assigments

[18:20] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: As a reminder, you can find the full rotation and list of assignments here: http://forums.ordoim...nments-27nov11/

[18:20] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: Annnd that is it. Thank you all for coming. I appreciate you attending, as does the Imperator. Mr. Vesperia will be back in a couple hours. Lets go get some raids out so he comes back without any need to yell at us. :D

[18:20] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu shouts: Promotions will be up tomorrow! Send in recommendations to Aryte before midnight SLT.

[18:21] Jarl Hollowmengitus Yifu: It's a sperm!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.