Clicky

Mark Karlfeldt

Christmas #Swag: Post it!

An erhu, plus bow, rosin, case and extra strings. (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erhu)

A violin, plus bow, rosin, case and extra strings.

A 20" snow leopard plush, tentatively named Agares.

Now you can play sad songs for people wjhen their Munitorum requests get denied. :3

And that plush is adorable.

Crazy Soviet Stuff

EDIT: Oh, and a wooden crate of 7.62x54r. Eight hundred eighty rounds. I won't need to order more of this for a long time.

Wow Kaska Wow.

As for the Ammo... SVT-40 and two 91-30's? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

As you said last time at the range. "We can shoot until our handguards catch fired".

And a ring forged out of the fuselage of a JU-88, plane # JK-254

Thats bad as. o.o

$90 the bone creeper for getting under cars

$150 electric razor

Why do you need a creeper? You are already creepy enough. <InsertRimshotHere>

other gifts from my girlfriend

Xoza beat me to this.

Does the girl come with the socks?

I sure as Ffff hope so. I'd buy a pair if she did.

Boots that don't smell like bacon

Why... do your boots smell like bacon?

---------------------------------

I DIDNT GET ANYTHING FOR CHIRSTMAS BUT DURING THE TIME FRAME I GOT SOME MELTED WAX.

IMG_2738.jpg

A few of the Hanukkah Menorah's we have. There are some more laying around, but this just gives you a very very small idea of how they can look.

A kosher Hanukkah Menorah must have all candles in a straight line and must have one candle raised higher (the shamash, used to light the others).

A Hanukkah Menorah is different than a Regular Menorah which only has seven candles and is lit for symbolic reasons daily. A Hanukkah Menorah may also be called a Hanukiah (han-nu-key-ah).

Back left to right:

-This round one is not kosher, but is included in this picture because it cannot use candles. It is a oil reservoir.

-This is my family's main one. It is a very traditional design and material. For those of you who notice the little lever that is on the base, that one has a music box in the base.

-This is some ceramic one. I have no clue where it came from.

Front. Left to Right:

-This was one of my Grandma's. Its a basic flat one with a very slightly raised center and a back piece.

-This one is my personal one. I got it for my Bar Mitzvah and its very pretty. Its a little tarnished right now. Also, I have never used candles in this one, but rather little glass vials of solidified oil. It was given to me 3 months early by my Orthodox uncle and Anut so I could use it the Hanukkah before my Bar Mitzvah. :3

-This is one of my mother's that her mother gave to her after a trip to Israel. It is a depiction of the gates to Jerusalem.

IMG_2746.jpg

This was last night. I wanted to hold this post until I could provide you all with a picture of a fully lit one. :3

NOW AS FOR GIFTS

Hanukkah is not a very significant holiday and traditionally the only thing that was done to celebrate it was eat stuff fried in oil. The giving of gifts was mor traditionally done on Purim, which occours in March.

However, with the time of year being around Christmas, Hanukkah turned into a way for Jews to essentially have a holiday to celebrate and give gifts at the same time as Christians. There are many jokes about holiday sales to be made here.'

This year, the main gift I got was acceptance from my father. I finally got the nerve to tell him that I own firearms. His response was the total opposite of what I expected. It was basically "Yeah I pretty much figured. As long as you are safe with them its no big deal."

And then I showed him my UZI...

Thats about as close to a gift as I got this year. So what if it was from myself.

IMG_2728.jpg

If they still ask to get me a gift, I'll probably say a bipod for my Savage Mark 2 bolt action rifle.

Wow. If I ever caught my kid posting shit like that, they wouldn't get shit from me ever.

Yeah........I miss the good old days , parents used to beat their kids for misbehaving.. Now a days parents just ground their kids and send them to their room, where they have ipod, video games, computer and so forth to play with..

Yeah.. if I had kids that where misbehaving like this.. I would pretty much take away everything , I ever gave them. All except for the bed , clothes , desk , chair and a alarm clock. Oh and their car would be sold off the Next day.