Clicky

Deadmon

Bomex Zhong

Not too long ago I was requested to make some armor for Bomex Zhong's upcoming military. I warned him several times that the order would not be started until other orders are finished first. He said OK and the deal was struck. Since then he has seen to harass me and members of Ordo to attempt to hunt me down. I have informed him that he will be recieving a refund and that the order when complete is going to be sold in my store. I also warned him that his visits to Titan are inappropriate and that any further contacts to Ordo members searching for me when I am offline or AFK will be deemed as harassment. Oh, and he has threatened to file a ban report on me for Im assuming fraud or some bullshit. Despite fair warning of the delay.

Please consider this person hostile, and do not permit visiting rights as his purpose is likely to continue his overly aggressive campaign for a custom order, which would have been delivered in the next month or two if he had just listened to me.