Clicky

Zero Itamae

Tribes: Ascend

BurrWolf on there.

I plaied the crap out of Tribes2 back in the day, and I'm glad to see this is a good sequel. I love playing heavy on CTF maps defending the base. In CQB the spinfuzor is a beast at sneeky light-types who suddenly don't have the room to boost around.

Agreed! T1 and T2, always loved the mods people put together, I'm more the engineer type, I hope they'll have more options for this later.

I am installing the game. I never played it before. Going to give it a shot. Though I been other games lately when not in sl.

Update: After install I had received errors on decompressing the files, I was to log in and get to the main menu. I was going to do some training, to get a grip on the game and each attempt, the game keeps crashing. Might be due to my graphic chip, its out of date.

I came back on to it recently, it seems as I still have skill to be an infiltrator that hurts or a sentinal. My skill is rusty however, such as I used to hit like a monster with the technician's SMG, and the ability to get 200 whatever units easily on most maps. I'm up for a game at most times though :3

I also remember being able to have skill with vehicle management, making the shrike, cycle, tank, and whatever else there is useful and not blow up instantly, I usually get some hit and run damage though.

Edited by NuzzyLus Resident