Clicky

Ron Bleac

Iron Sky final trailer.

On one hand, it looks like a visually impressive movie.

On the other...SERIOUSLY?! I feel like there is so much wasted potential here. But maybe that's just me.

Thought the same. I expected a deep plotline, but now its starting to look like any other alien invasion/end of the world movie. All it needs is some fanservice, and it won't be far off!

1) Fail on the Sarah Palin spoof..Where's Tina Fey.?

2) Video games dominate the entertainment industry. What movie can compete with 50 hours of detail, mystery, soul-forming indoctrination. If it's not detailed, and perfect the movie doesn't have a chance. Movies have to be epic like LOTR, unique like Avatar, detailed like Transformers, and a depth of plot with more than awww the aliens have arrived, and "we come in peace" like close encounters re-runs.. ..

That being said it actually looks like it has potential.. hopefully the Trailer is only introductory, and it fills out nicely in the show.

Edited by Phares Sarjeant

Its a take on invasion/conspiracy theories. Personally, I can't wait much longer. I've been following Energia Productions from the early prep stages for Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning. I bought the preview packages for Iron Sky and the comic books that are being made to go with the film are far more serious, for those who want more story. They're very good, surprisingly. Not that Energia delivering quality goods would be a huge surprise, they've always maintained a good standard. I just hope that the movie isn't as zany as the trailer is.