Clicky

Kishoshima Dragonash

How Curia works

There is a game commonly played by children called "making the rounds".. it's also called the Mommy-Daddy game. You dont get what you want from one parent, so you go ask the other. I want to make this perfectly clear to everyone in Ordo... Dont pull this with Curia, we talk.. all of us.. we talk a lot. If you dont get the response you want from one individual, dont go to another trying to get it changed, because it wont happen.

We, in Curia, are of one mind.. the Consuls discuss everything before a decision is made, and you bouncing from one to the next isnt going to do anything but weaken your case.

While I have your attention, there are a few other things I think we all need a reminding of. Anything and everything that Curia handles, is of a confidential nature.. AKA Need to know AKA if you're not in Curia, you dont need to know unless one of us approach you about it.

We dont discuss ongoing cases, whether it be CiRs, Applications into Ordo, applications into Curia etc, because it is Confidential in nature. We are bound by a set of rules that do not allow us to discuss these things for two reasons.. First of all, it's an ethical issue, secondly it's a matter of Comm Sec, or Communication Security.. it also falls under Op Sec, Operational Security.

So, please.. do your selves a favor, do US a favor, and if you're approached by ANYONE, inside Ordo, outside Ordo.. applicants.. whatever.. very politely remind them that the people they need to talk to are Heather, Kristian, or I. If they dont get the response they like from us, having one of you guys come to us about it..isnt going to change matters any.

And for the love of us all, dont play the mommy daddy game.. all its going to do is aggrivate me, and that's not a good thing. Let us do our jobs, take our word for what it is. .we're not going to bullshit you, anything we DO tell you, is as much as we CAN, not because we're a bunch of bureaucratic assholes that like to dangle carrots in your face.. but because we literally.. cant tell you more.

To explain a bit as to why this topic has arisen, in the case of someone whose application is denied, yet they are placed in CDF. Generally that is due to the person having had a degree of history with the Ordo Imperialis, or some aspect of their military history has triggered concern among one or multiple consuls. In other word, application "red flags". Rather than simply flat-out denying the individual, they are offered a chance to redeem themselves in CDF to observe how they interact with the overall Ordo Imperialis population. Sometimes this screening process works to the benefit of the applicant and they are later accepted, in other cases they have been dismissed from CDF. This is the nature of the circumstances that lead to someone being placed in CDF. As for the precise reasons they are placed there, they will not be displayed unless it pertains to a certain member of the Ordo Imperialis. Otherwise, don't ask.