Recruitment: Munitorum Adjutants

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The Ordo Imperialis

Munitorum Position Recruitment

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

• Positions Vacant:
    • Administrative Adjutant I
    • Administrative Adjutant II

• Administrative Adjutant I: Position tailored toward an NCO. This position should not be held by a commissioned officer. The Administrative Adjutant I shall focus upon:
    • administrates the beta examination process for Munitorum;
    • selects beta testers via recruitment pool/random draw;
    • ensures beta testers are accessed to gear only for times of beta testing;
    • ensure beta examination completed in a timely manner;
    • compiles data from beta examination and reports it to Executive Officer (or Commanding Officer, if XO absent);
    • correspond with members of the Ordo to gather gear requests; compile requests for submission to the CO.
    • represent Munitorum to all units of the Ordo, gathering concerns or desires for technology;
    • shares all duties with the Adjutant II; capable of fulfilling all tasks listed under Adjutant II in their absence or if Adjutant II needs assistance.

• Administrative Adjutant II: Position tailored toward an NCO. This position should not be held by a commission officer. The Administrative Adjutant II shall focus upon:
    • maintaining any and all databases owned by Munitorum;
    • update forum posts, tracking progress on developments.
    • correspond to inquiries on development forum posts.
    • maintain a database of gear related Curia approvals.
    • screen third party items for admission into the gear pool.
    • determine if gear requests posted on the Curia request area requires Munitorum attention; if yes, ensure that item is tested and reviewed under standing policy.
    • shares all duties with the Adjutant I; capable of fulfilling all tasks listed under Adjutant I in their absence or if Adjutant I needs assistance.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

• To apply, submit a post within this thread, detailing the following:
    • Position (s) interested in applying for.
    • Current rank and assignments within the Ordo.
    • Any administrative action (CIR included) taken against you in last 60 days?
    • Brief description of why you feel that you would make an excellent addition the team.
    • Brief description of how you will ensure all duties assigned to you are properly handled in a timely manner.

Position Interested in: Adjutant I/II

Primary Assignments: No primary duty assignment

Secondary: IEA Staff, Civilian Overseer

Administrative Action(s) within 60 days: None

Brief description of why you feel that you would make an excellent addition the team: I feel that I would be a good addition to the Munitorum team because I am articulate to detail and have the ability to pay attention where it counts. I am a team player when required but am able to operate on my own and get assigned tasks done as required by the above mentioned duties. Overall, I am motivated and wanting to do something worth while.

Brief description of how you will ensure all duties assigned to you are properly handled in a timely manner: Coordinate time frames with on-going projects and what is required of the Adjutant to make it run smoothly. Keep an exact personal log of on-going projects and update the forum(s) as soon as updates are available (provided the creation time does not). Coordinate all beta-testing efforts with the project team and take note of the testing pool as well as what gear was distributed and to whom.

In addition to the above mentioned, hold community based talk sessions when available with the members of the Ordo to record gear requests/ideas/etc.

Constantly keep vigilant on the forums in both Munitorum as well as Curia requests and forward all Munitorum related information to the appropriate people/review.

Edited by Marcus Tinamou

Just encouraging anyone who wants to help with Ordo who is looking for paperwork and task management oppertunities to apply. This position will not only contribute to keeping armory policy and testing running smooth for Ordo, but will also be a good chance to demonstrate your abilities to handle tasks given to you.

Secondary: IEA Staff, Palaestra Trainer.

Brief description of why you feel that you would make an excellent addition the team: I've done loads of beta testing during my time in SL through almost every group ive been in. So i can understand what is needed as a beta tester and how it should be recorded. though honestly updating stuff on a forum is fairly new to me, as Ordo is by far the most advanced group ive been in record keeping wise. I'd gladly take this as a chance to learn something new and help the group.

Brief description of how you will ensure all duties assigned to you are properly handled in a timely manner: I like things to be done quickly and efficiently. And since i dont have much to do currently, i like staying ontop of thigns and making sure they are organized so everyone can understand what has been done and how, as well as when and if anyone can verify anything.

Edited by Corinth Resident

Position Interested in: Administrative Adjutant II

Secondary: No secondary duty assignment

Brief description of why you feel that you would make an excellent addition the team: To be honest, some of the duties of Munitorum Administrative Adjutant II I have done in 2142 as either Overseer (XO) of Mechanica (2142's Munitorum) or as Recon Lead, specifically maintaining databases, tracking progress on development, and corresponding to inquiries on the forums. I am also a very quick learner and I usually learn best by actually being 'thrown into the fire' so to speak, as long as I have someone I can ask questions.

Brief description of how you will ensure all duties assigned to you are properly handled in a timely manner: I frequently check the forums when I can. I also will keep ongoing notes about development, checking in with developers with their projects to see how far they have progressed through. As far as assisting the Munitorum Administrative Adjutant I, whomever that may be, I will keep track with notes and use whatever system they decide to use.

Edited by SalemAdams Wobbit

Secondary: IEA Staff

Administrative Action(s) within 60 days: None that I'm aware of.

Brief description of why you feel that you would make an excellent addition the team: I'm a hard liner and I like to get things done, I make sure all data from beta testers is compiled and double check even triple check to make sure everything is in order and goes to the right people. I even do beta testing myself to see how things can be made better and more efficient. I primarily focus on quality control and functionality. I also check consistently with others so that deadlines can be met on time.

Brief description of how you will ensure all duties assigned to you are properly handled in a timely manner: I would organize things so that information is transferred rapidly between different "Departments" I.E. On field beta testers to those working in the "machine shop" and overseer's. I also categorize and do surveys for items near completion. And would be prompt in updating, responding to queries and screening.

Position interested in: Adjutant I/II

Any administrative action (CIR included) taken against you in last 60 days?: None

Brief description of why you feel that you would make an excellent addition to the team.:I am always looking for ways to be more helpful around Ordo and this is a way i can help. I can keep organized and make sure the work is done on time if not early as well as help the other adjutant get work finished on time.

Brief description of how you will ensure all duties assigned to you are properly handled in a timely manner.:I was always good about getting all my paperwork from Vox Aeron and 2142 turned in on time im confident in my ability to get this work done and help get even more work finished in ordo.