Clicky

Aryte

03MAR12 - Weekly Meeting

[18:01:35] Carrious Darbyshire: Get in the cheap seats, Fearmint.

[18:01:38] Carrious Darbyshire: Rookie...

[18:01:48] Aryte Vesperia: Meeting start time: going forward please be certain to hold your comments and questions until given the opportunity to speak. Failure to do so will result in a dismissal from the meeting.

[18:02:17] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics

Members: 310

Cadets: 5

Applications

New: 19

Accepted: 2

Denied: 4

Review: 13

Operations

Defensive: 105

Offensive: 17

Allied Assist: 3

[18:02:57] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic notes: It has begun! The teen grid groups have launched some sort of crusade against the main grid. Over the last week, both the Mercz and we were assaulted daily by a combination of Osirion and New Rome. Occasionally, we would see the participation of various other main grid groups on the side of the teens. However, it is notable to underscore that the 2142 are “in our boat.” 2142 has pledged assistance to any main grid group when facing the teens. Thus far, our combat with the Osirion/New Rome folks have resulted in great battles in our favor. They have, however, put a lot of hurt down on Badnarik, causing us to have to deploy to assist.

[18:03:57] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports this evening?

[18:04:00] Sebris Montpark raises paw for Astra

[18:04:02] Hollowmengitus Yifu: yo

[18:04:08] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Montpark.

[18:04:18] Sebris Montpark: This week in Astra has shown some boosting in numbers as well as quite a few returning into activity! Those whim have been showing a decline in Aquila have been coming back as well as Reapers. Palaestra reports numerous new trainees as well as some newly transferred pilots.

[18:04:29] Sebris Montpark: Achtai has been cooking up an Astra Vs. Terra event as a fun domestic activity for the entire group. Despite losing a few in Letalis, the unit has shown a solid week in activity, and now shows three open slots for new members. If you wanna join, hit up addisson! Over time, we've had some new revisions in the Astra RoE, and as of today, it has been put down on writing. I have posted this RoE on the Forums for public reference so not just Astra personel, but anyne whom may be Serving OIC, or just being plain curious may take a look!
/>http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/16564-public-referenceordo-imperialis-astra-divisional-rules-of-engagement/

[18:04:55] Sebris Montpark: That is all from Astra

[18:05:58] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Mr. Yifu?

[18:06:10] Hollowmengitus Yifu: COHORS A:

> A-I, Invictus: From Shizzerk Kostolany: A decent week for Invictus. A good amount of participation on raids, awesome job to those contributing individuals! On a sad note, Maverick Garfield retired from Ordo this week so he can focus on his real life, but will still be around in our CDF! We will miss you Mav, remember once Invictus always Invictus! On a side note we have a few slots open in Invictus and we are always looking for ambitious and active members looking to further themselves within the Ordo! Also attend ART! It will help you be more effective in combat!

[18:06:32] Hollowmengitus Yifu: > A-II, Evalidus: From Awanken Wasp: They told us we could be anything we ever wanted, so we became couches. Evalidus still has couple open slots so if you are interested contact either Huttser Ishelwood or Awanken Wasp.

[18:06:51] Hollowmengitus Yifu: > A-III, Insidiae: From Mackenzie Macbain: Much of Insid's members needed the week off, places to go, people to do. See you lot back next week same Insid time, same Insid channel Glory to the empire. Insid FTW!

[18:07:07] Hollowmengitus Yifu: > A-IV, Praescius: From Liam Macalroy: Yet again, another busy Real life week, our XO was away on vacation as well as another. HOWEVER, We are looking at recruiting new people. If you're interested in so, CONTACT AFEVIS SODERTELGE OR LIAM MACALROY (Yes, he's back now~) Our new training program will be put into action this week, if you want to observe, feel free, just contact the CO or XO of A-IV.

[18:07:29] Hollowmengitus Yifu: COHORS B:

> From thatguy Andel: No meeting report.

[18:07:49] George Reisman raises his hand for Cohors B

[18:07:58] Hollowmengitus Yifu: > MISC.: Terra had a moderate week. Kudos to Genesis for getting activity up in B-II - good job. In addition, raid activity wasn't too hot this week for the A-Cohors - get that up some, if you would. Never settle for minimums! That's all for Terra this week (also I'm back.)

[18:08:39] Hollowmengitus Yifu: I'm done

[18:08:49] Hollowmengitus Yifu: I'm a big boy now

[18:09:05] Hollowmengitus Yifu pulls up pants and walks out,.

[18:09:14] DaveyDarkStrider Oh: *raises hand for Tactica*

[18:10:31] Aryte Vesperia: Wow.

[18:10:40] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports this evening?

[18:10:53] DaveyDarkStrider Oh: *raises hand for tactica*

[18:10:56] George Reisman RAISES HIS HAND FOR B

[18:11:05] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Oh.

[18:11:43] DaveyDarkStrider Oh: Tactica have been doing relatively well lately, as a lot of you have probably noticed, the board has been completely redone to make life a little easier, though we are still looking for members to fill up the gaps we have for reports

[18:12:10] DaveyDarkStrider Oh: So if you're interested in Tactica, and want to also earn to extra QP on the side, give me a Notecard (Minimal rank of E-3 required)

[18:12:18] DaveyDarkStrider Oh: That is all for Tactica.

[18:13:09] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:13:11] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Reisman?

[18:13:15] George Reisman: It was a good week for B. Only thing that would make it better is more PRFs. I told Hollow to say that but he ignored me.

[18:13:23] Jeffery Worbridge: ...

[18:13:26] George Reisman: thanks

[18:13:31] Hollowmengitus Yifu: George speaks in little man voice.

[18:14:57] Aryte Vesperia: Thanks.

[18:15:01] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports?

[18:15:12] Anlysia Gregoire: I can make my little announcement.

[18:15:27] Aryte Vesperia: I have a bit on it, Anly.

[18:15:40] Anlysia Gregoire: Oh okay. I could have stayed in bed with this awesome headache, then. :x Cool beans.

[18:16:00] Aryte Vesperia: Anyone else?

[18:16:42] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on, then.

[18:16:48] Aryte Vesperia: > Invitation to Apply

[18:17:00] Aryte Vesperia: Per our discussions over the last couple of weeks, I wish to formally announce to everyone that Munitorum is now accepting applications for their administrative roles:
/>http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/16561-recruitment-munitorum-adjutants/

[18:18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Please take the opportunity to read the thread after we conclude. If interested, submit an application directly into the post. This is a great chance for NCOs to expand their horizon and be involved in the all-important development of gear. As time goes on, it is probable that the roles will expand. It will definitely keep whoever holds the position pretty busy.

[18:19:46] Aryte Vesperia: The application pool will likely close next Saturday. Selections will be made within a few days of the queue closing.

[18:20:23] Aryte Vesperia: > ART Changes

[18:21:13] Aryte Vesperia: As part of our ongoing revision projects, ART has received some major policy revisions to promote a more critical atmosphere of using the materials as a base line of performance. You can find the total list of policy notes here: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/16560-ordo-policy-art-03mar12

[18:22:12] Aryte Vesperia: The major changes to note: foremost, classes hosted by me will be tailored to qualifications. Anyone who has graduated from ART as a Tier 3 may now host practice sessions that may be used toward qualification reviews. In other words, you may participate in a practice session prior to my course and go directly for a qual. There are specific requirements for a session to be ART specific practices, including: a briefing period in which specific ART materials are addressed by the instructor or by designated participants; documented notes on performance of the individuals on ART specific materials; accountability to ART related materials based upon the Tier presumed during the training session (ex: Tier 1 session focuses on battle buddies, whereas Tier 2 focuses on fire teams).

[18:23:31] Aryte Vesperia: There are also specific requirements to document the participation appropriately. Be sure to review the policy.

[18:23:47] Aryte Vesperia: Now, another big change is that ART is now considered to be a mandatory practice for /all/ training and performance. Even if you are not Tier 3, if you are hosting a training session, it must incorporate ART level education materials to be a valid training. The specific policy is: ART-VII: Individuals whom are not Tier 3 (Myrmidon) rated, but are hosting a training session of any sort, are required to ensure core components of ART are still adhered to. ART shall be considered mandatory performance, as such, any combat session that does not at least include: battle buddies, short hand communication, and effective medicing shall be determined to be unfit training. Some exceptions may apply for flight and vehicle training.

[18:24:50] Aryte Vesperia: If you /are/ Tier 3, be sure you do read the policy. There are several notes that pertain directly to you.

[18:26:47] Aryte Vesperia: > Archetypes

[18:28:13] Aryte Vesperia: Next up: lots of progress to report on the Archetype front. The three classes have been determined—their names aren’t in stone, but the basic idea will remain. Commissar, Psyker, and Tech-priest. The decision was made based upon niche and the ability to differentiate between their particular skills sets. All that is left before work can begin on implementation is a list of specific items available and their abilities. I am looking to have that complete before next weekend.

[18:30:03] Aryte Vesperia: Notably, we have built the idea of maintenance into both the archetypes and the ART series—the idea that it is necessary to really keep investing into the designation to keep it. The maintenance requirements are not steep, but it does underline enough to keep folks engaged to keep the perks.

[18:31:10] Aryte Vesperia: The commissar shall be a leadership oriented designation, with heavy investment in combat/administrative skills and the maintenance of morale. Additionally, commissars will be required to think critically about proactive improvement to their divisions. They shall have a sort of mini-project worked into their routine for ascension and maintenance of the end tier role.

[18:32:43] Aryte Vesperia: The psyker shall fit the role for individuals who are more individually centric in combat prowess. Their requirements are orientated around performance in combat and participation in raids. I am eyeing an additional requirement into the tree, or making expenditure of QP needed in the tree in order to make this designation more balanced. As is, the psyker class does appear to be simpler to climb than the other two. However, it will receive a lot of critical review in the way of properly handling arms escalation.

[18:35:02] Aryte Vesperia: Lastly, the Tech-priest designation shall be our engineering/mechanized centric role. Rather than separating the two out, it seemed to fit more appropriately to combine the elements into one core archetype. These individuals will be pretty technically inclined, in the sense that requirements are heavily invested in both owning and understanding gear. Potentially, these individuals will be able to add a good weight to our defense/repair abilities, while permeating a greater sense of education on the use of gear throughout the organization.

[18:37:20] Aryte Vesperia: As is, there are no additional plans for further classes. We will see how these three go before pushing any further. Full implementation is still some time away, but we are definitely pulling closer and closer to seeing the introduction of these.

[18:38:40] Aryte Vesperia: > Looking Ahead

[18:39:26] Aryte Vesperia: Next week a very highly anticipated game is going to be hitting the market: Mass Effect 3. Without a doubt, I will be partaking in that cocaine right along with the majority of you. I speculate that most of the military community will be equally addicted, but I urge everyone to be in tune/available for actions. We should endeavor to keep our minimums in check, while additionally being prepared for any large assaults by our normal foes.

[18:40:08] Aryte Vesperia: It goes without saying; I am always very appreciative of your time investments, but more than ever will I be appreciative if you continue making yourself available while binging on ME3. Trust me, with a full time job and a second full time Ordo to keep me busy, I’ll be aching to go save the universe and kill Reapers. Nevertheless, I have responsibilities and you do too. So don’t forget about them! Thaaank you.

[18:41:48] Aryte Vesperia: And that concludes this week's meeting. Thank you all for coming. Let's get dem raids out before Osirion tries to attack us, haha. I'll be around all night preparing for an officer appointment tomorrow. :}

[18:41:50] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed!

[18:41:50] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

[18:41:53] BurrWolf Qin salutes! "For the Glory of the Imperium!"

[18:41:54] SirCorn Alter salutes!

[18:41:55] SirCorn Alter pollutes.

[18:41:55] Eriksson Foxtrot salutes, "Death from Above!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.