Clicky

Guest Afevis

Defense of the Ancients 2 (DotA 2)

Play league if you're going to play a MOBA. I don't normally make it a habit to support mainstream stuff because they have all the support they need. But dota 2 came to the party way too late.

League is like DotA for kids. HoN atleast kept DotA's seriously competative nature and didn't add "Tweak your own stats to make it a grind fest of who plays more usually wins more." Which in my opinion ruins the game.

I miss OG DotA ;w;

League is like DotA for kids. HoN atleast kept DotA's seriously competative nature and didn't add "Tweak your own stats to make it a grind fest of who plays more usually wins more." Which in my opinion ruins the game.

I miss OG DotA ;w;

I agree. HoN was the game that I had been playing before getting my Dota 2 key. LoL is just some kind of Dota for kids, the proof is during the matches on HoN, some people that were from LoL cannot understand how HoN or DoTa works.

Eh I wouldn't say that LoL is bad. Personally I dislike it due to it's much simplified gameplay, but then again most like to play and relax so it's rather nice, not too hectic. When I play a MOBA though then I love being competitive, I suppose that was programmed in already since early Frozen Throne and DotA times. Oh yes, good old DotA League and dear gd the custom game lists.

Either way, if you want to play some DotA 2, hit me up. I do it whenever I have the spare time to kill. :p

And the merch does not matter. You can get all the items in game by playing. And they drop rather often as well. After all, Valve invested into the game so of course they want some profit. Does not mean you need to buy the stuff though, it's nto a requirement after all.