Clicky

Huttser

So this "ex-VG" chick TPs into Titan...

and the following took place...

[15:27] Huttser Ishelwood: Left Vanguard?

[15:27] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Indeed.

[15:28] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): To many reasons to explain but to put it simple to much bullshit and too little rope to hang people with.

[15:28] Huttser Ishelwood: Fair enough

[15:28] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): That and a bunch of fanboys.

[15:29] Huttser Ishelwood: Alright, you hear to attack or visit?

[15:29] Huttser Ishelwood: *here

[15:29] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Visit.

[15:29] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Actually im thinking about joining a military Vanguard hates.

[15:29] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Just to piss christoph off

[15:30] Huttser Ishelwood: Feel free to walk up

[16:24] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): You should take a raid to Leviathan oneday <_<.

[16:24] Huttser Ishelwood: Blockade en shizz

[16:24] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Your not blockaded from Leviathan.

[16:24] Huttser Ishelwood: No, we blocade Vg

[16:24] Huttser Ishelwood: *blockade

[16:25] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): And did that stop them form raiding you?

[16:25] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): from*

[16:25] Huttser Ishelwood: They've never raided us.

[16:25] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Yea they did.

[16:25] Huttser Ishelwood: They've TPed into our hub

[16:25] Huttser Ishelwood: lol

[16:25] Huttser Ishelwood: and got blacksreened and banned

[16:25] Huttser Ishelwood: that's not a raid

[16:25] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): No thats you griefing.

[16:25] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): o.o

[16:26] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): 15 minutes it took you to restart your sim and rage.

[16:26] Huttser Ishelwood: VG is banned from the region.

[16:26] Huttser Ishelwood: There choice.

[16:26] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Why?

[16:26] Huttser Ishelwood points to the blockade notice.

[16:30] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): No one uses blockades anymore and ordo is silly for using them,Blockade is a word just a word,and if you decide to black screen anyboyd who dose not obey your blockade rule it shows that your a griefer and nothing more,let artye's grudge and fear of a down fall go and tell him to start having fun how ever I find it funny you have to use capital ships to hold off 5 people.

[16:30] Huttser Ishelwood: Your talking to me like I give a Ffff.

[16:31] Huttser Ishelwood: Your the one who left VG and came to Titan.

[16:31] Huttser Ishelwood: lol

[16:31] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Yes,to tell you all to get your head out of your ass.

[16:31] Huttser Ishelwood: K.

[16:31] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Let me ask you something

[16:32] Huttser Ishelwood: Your words have been received and deposited into the appropriate trashcan.

[16:32] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): what happens when there is no one els left to raid but vanguard or merczateers?

[16:32] Huttser Ishelwood: Hah, presuming Vanguard will still be around.

[16:32] Huttser Ishelwood: Do you have anything but hot air?

[16:33] Huttser Ishelwood: Go back to VG. You might find some worth there.

[16:35] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Actually Vanguard will always be around til SL dies.

[16:35] Huttser Ishelwood: Still hearing hot air.

[16:35] Huttser Ishelwood: Guessing you never quit VG then?

[16:35] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): I know this because Christoph is too high on himself to let it die XD.

[16:35] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): No,I retired.

[16:35] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Guessing your an Ordo fan boy?

[16:35] Huttser Ishelwood: I'm an Ordo Officer lol.

[16:36] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Translation "I'll do anything even suck artye's cock to keep officer :D"

[16:36] Huttser Ishelwood: Uh-huh.

[16:37] Huttser Ishelwood: So original.

[16:37] Huttser Ishelwood: You'd of thought after a year or so at this, you people at VG would have gotten some new insults.

[16:38] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): We do have new insults its just thats the one that gets you guys raging the most because it's true.

[16:39] Huttser Ishelwood: Again, so original lol.

[16:39] Huttser Ishelwood: Do you have a script you copy and paste off?

[16:39] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Omigawds ordo training everybody wants it so much we must have super secret protectors to keep it saef D:

[16:39] Huttser Ishelwood: Uh-huh.

[16:39] Huttser Ishelwood: K.

[16:39] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): So said artye himself what the frumentarrii were for.

[16:40] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): alogn with protecting ordo's image?

[16:40] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Really?

[16:40] Huttser Ishelwood: *Along

[16:40] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): yes along

[16:40] Huttser Ishelwood: You also capitalize names of things.

[16:40] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Yea ordo dose not have the respect to capitalize.

[16:40] Huttser Ishelwood: If your going to attempt to insult me, can you at least use proper English?

[16:41] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Im not insulting you

[16:41] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): im just telling yu facts.

[16:41] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): you*

[16:41] Huttser Ishelwood: *you

[16:41] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Thats what I said you

[16:41] Huttser Ishelwood: Uh-huh. Well from your poor grasp of English, who could know!

[16:42] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): See,now I know im getting to you because you try to insult the only thing you can.

[16:42] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Ordo:The definition of Fur fags R us.

[16:42] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): I walk in and already one of your members try to flirt with me in IMs

[16:42] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Lol

[16:43] Huttser Ishelwood: I'm honestly more insulted

[16:43] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Cool.

[16:43] Huttser Ishelwood: at your lack of English.

[16:43] Huttser Ishelwood: Lol

[16:43] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Don;t know why.

[16:43] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Lack on english?

[16:43] Huttser Ishelwood: No, of.

[16:43] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Don't you mean lack of grammer?

[16:43] Huttser Ishelwood: Read, man, read.

[16:44] Huttser Ishelwood: No, I mean English. The combination of poor spelling and grammar is considerable.

[16:46] Huttser Ishelwood: Now do you have anything else you wish to contribute? Or have you finally found your dictionary?

[16:47] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Actually English is a language we are typing in,grammer is the term used for spelling,puncuation.

[16:47] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): So you really mean "you're more insulted in your lack of grammer."

[16:48] Huttser Ishelwood: Something you lack. You need spaces after those commas.

[16:48] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): <_<

[16:48] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Not really.

[16:48] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): COnsidering a space is used to break words to make them visible.

[16:49] Huttser Ishelwood: Aye, I'm implying you have a poor grasp of the English language as a whole, not just grammar.

[16:49] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): And you have a poor grasp onw hat your trying to say.

[16:49] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): what*

[16:49] Huttser Ishelwood: Can you also spell grammar right? It has an "a" not an "e".

[16:51] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Dose not really matter since it is spelled with both an A and an E you americans don't even know how to use a comma since a comma is really used to start a new sentence,Now if you want to contiue this debate with your Roman homosexuallity and erotica with violent cumshots and donkeypunches,well yea by all means do so.

[16:52] Huttser Ishelwood: I'm actually British, for the record.

[16:52] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Oh lord thats even worse,you look like you have a rotten oyster under your tongue or something.

[16:55] Huttser Ishelwood: Would you care to elucidate on where you learned that a comma is used to start a new sentence?

[16:56] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Actually it is according British settler letters from 1700s.

[16:56] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Lol you should know this already.

[16:58] Huttser Ishelwood: British settler letters, the definitive basis of the modern English language! How did the world ever miss this most important discovery?

[16:59] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Actually the English language was already complete but like everyone modern they like to Ffff things up more than they need to.

[16:59] Huttser Ishelwood: I'm really sorry but I have better things to be doing with my time then educating you in English. However my associate, Ron Bleac would love to continue the conversation, feel free to contact him.

I LOL'ed.

[16:51] Swords And Magic And Shit (generalawesome00): Dose not really matter since it is spelled with both an A and an E you americans don't even know how to use a comma since a comma is really used to start a new sentence,Now if you want to contiue this debate with your Roman homosexuallity and erotica with violent cumshots and donkeypunches,well yea by all means do so.

How do spaces dictate the start of a new sentence!? This guy, must be trolling... ENGLISH IS BROKEN NOW, WHY VG WHY?

That's kinda why I dislike some people. Joining another group to slam the previous group that you were in...rather stupid. If I were to join another group, I'd do what I did when I left 2142. Join a group that is welcoming and friendly, and if you already have friends in there, the better. Don't burn bridges unless it's unavoidable (or if you REALLY hate the person or group).

That's kinda why I dislike some people. Joining another group to slam the previous group that you were in...rather stupid. If I were to join another group, I'd do what I did when I left 2142. Join a group that is welcoming and friendly, and if you already have friends in there, the better. Don't burn bridges unless it's unavoidable (or if you REALLY hate the person or group).

I agree with you Salem.