Clicky

Guest Ruin Nefarious

31MAR12: Weekly Meeting

Guest Ruin Nefarious

[18:01:06] Aryte Vesperia: Good evening and welcome everyone. Thank you all for joining in. Please be sure to hold your comments and questions until provided the opportunity to speak.

[18:01:21] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics

Members: 308

Cadets: 6

Applications

New: 9

Accepted: 0

Denied: 4

Review: 5

Operations

Defensive: 105

Offensive: 17

Allied Assist: 0

[18:02:25] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic notes for this week: relative calm; teen grid groups have stepped back a bit. Notably, Osirion has been rebuilding. New Rome remains a non-issue. In other news, Vernian inquired about an alliance but were turned down on account of their leader being a . . well, I cannot think of a nice way to say it. But he is a total douche.

[18:02:56] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports?

[18:02:58] Hollowmengitus Yifu raises hand for Terra.

[18:03:04] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Yifu.

[18:03:13] Hollowmengitus Yifu: Hello, Ordo. Terra's report this week is going to be somewhat-shortened, due to a lack of a squad-report. Moving forward, please make every effort to hand them in -- if you or your XO know you are going to be unavailable, do it early or, in lieu of that, see me and your respective CO.

[18:03:57] Hollowmengitus Yifu: For Alpha squads, we had an up-and-down week. Some squads did great, other squads did OK. Inter-squad and inter-divisional training is being developed -- Evalidus, for example, is writing up plans for mortar training with Insidiae and drop ship training with Astra.

[18:04:36] Hollowmengitus Yifu: For the Bravo squads, things are being shuffled up a bit. I would like to personally - a little early, I must say, - welcome Riff Petrov into active duty as B-I CO. Tsukiyomi "Teriyaki" Yuhara served his squad for an extended period, even when I was wee little squad XO, he was there. Congratulations Riff; I'm sure you'll do fine.

[18:05:28] Hollowmengitus Yifu: And lastly, as a general reminder, I have an open door policy -- come to me to shoot the breeze, report a problem or suggest something new.

That's all for Terra.

[18:06:28] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Yifu.

[18:06:32] Aryte Vesperia: Next?

[18:06:39] Ethan Schuman raises his hand for Astra.

[18:06:55] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Schuman?

[18:06:58] Ethan Schuman: Not too much to go over this week. The two big things of note are that firstly, Achtai is moving in with Xoza (Yay!), so they're both out of commission for a while. Aquila leadership held their flight night, and turnout was satisfactory, so we still have activities for members to participate in. The other thing of note is that we'll be changing the time and day of week that Astra has its staff meeting. This will have an impact on event scheduling, as well as when checkups are performed. Disembodied is working on leadership packets for each of the positions in Astra, which we'll be incorporating into administrative preparation training. Astra combat performance in raids this week was reported to be frequent to our very high standards of performance. I r teh pr0ud o u guiz. Also, last minute addition thanks to Hollow, Astra has an open door policy too.

[18:08:46] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mr. Schuman.

[18:08:49] Aryte Vesperia: Additional reports?

[18:08:51] Drasamax Python raises hand for the IEA.

[18:09:00] Aryte Vesperia: Ms. Python?

[18:09:04] Drasamax Python: From myself for The Imperial Education Administration: 5 Schola classes, 5 Armatura classes, and 0 Ludi classes this week in the IEA. As its been said through notices for IEA Staff a few days ago. The Imperial Ludi is still looking for a second Ludi Deacon. Just so everyone knows the position is not open only to IEA Staff. Anyone can apply for it without being in the IEA but we're looking for someone who will defiantly get the Ludi division rolling. Info can be found here on it: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/16778-position-opening-ludi-deacon/

That is all from the Imperial Education Administration.

[18:09:46] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:09:51] Aryte Vesperia: Any additional reports?

[18:10:39] Aryte Vesperia: All righty. Moving right along.

[18:10:46] Aryte Vesperia: > Officer Coins

[18:11:09] Aryte Vesperia: Officer coins are deployed and prepared to use. For those who do not recall, officer coins are officer-issued awards that any officer may hand out for their own individual reasons. They are tokens of appreciation and notes of credit: officers may provide them for completing tasks, membership, challenges -- anything.

[18:12:05] Aryte Vesperia: The great part: you, as an individual, can turn around and hand the coins to someone else if you feel they are deserving for other actions. In the near future, there will be specific benefits to collecting a “set” of coins. Each officer has a different coin based upon their individual rank. I too have a coin to hand out.

[18:13:32] Aryte Vesperia: Officers: to get a coin, simply access your respective piece from above the master locker. Feel free to pass them out, but be sure not to over saturate or to substitute coins for actions that warrant a merit recommendation.

[18:14:39] Aryte Vesperia: Next up . .

[18:14:43] Aryte Vesperia: > Archetypes

[18:14:59] Aryte Vesperia: Good news: the policy sections for the Archetypes are good to go and prepared. Even better, we are ahead of schedule-- I have someone working on the specific items for each “class.” Thus far, the psyker gear is nearly complete.

[18:16:00] Aryte Vesperia: It should only take a couple of weeks to get all of the items hammered out. After, we shall be wrapping up educational packages to fit each individual archetype. The initial courses will be handled by officers until we have a good pool of upper tier members of the Archetypes to handle teaching future members.

[18:16:52] Aryte Vesperia: Archetypes will add an exciting dynamic for individuals waiting officer status, while enhancing the overall entertainment value for the group. They will increase member proficiency and compliment units. Each will focus on the importance of education to obtain the new items.

[18:18:06] Aryte Vesperia: > Mercury Enhancements

[18:18:18] Aryte Vesperia: We are getting closer and closer to replacing of all of our lockers with a new vendor styled system. The back-end is basically complete on Mercury, allowing for category sets and uploading of images server side.

[18:18:58] Aryte Vesperia: With the upgrade of our lockers, weapon upgrade unlocks will be available on an automated system. I’d wager by this point, a lot of folks have forgotten-- but most of our new gear have unlocks built into them. For example: a double-tap mode in the Haruspex, and upgraded AT in the Malice.

[18:19:51] Aryte Vesperia: Next up with Mercury: web based banning. Compliments of SalemAdams, we have a new basis for managing our bans and increasing the ability of our officer staff to deal with threats. It will soon be within officer powers to place temporary bans on people via Mercury, removing the concern of dead hours being under-represented by EM staff.

[18:21:06] Aryte Vesperia: Furthermore, EM banishment can now be managed properly-- timed punishments, rather than potentially unintentional permanent bans -- will be the norm.

[18:22:06] Gunau Sodwind: OMG

[18:22:12] Aryte Vesperia: Hand in hand with this enhancement, we have made the decision to wipe our ban list. As of today, we only have six people banned from Titan. If someone enters the region with the tag “Recently unbanned,” it means they were part of this wipe. Treat them cautiously, but give them the chance to demonstrate their intent.

[18:23:39] Aryte Vesperia: Next up~

[18:23:40] Aryte Vesperia: > Raid Leadership

[18:24:24] Aryte Vesperia: Big kudos to the NCOs who are stepping up-- Carrious, Robwolf, and Kiba to name just a few. It is awesome to see people willing to take the challenge.

[18:25:14] Aryte Vesperia: I believe it is now time that I devote more time to raid teaching. I am going to be setting up a schedule of courses, open to any interested, to go over the theory of leadership in combat. After which, I will piggy back on raids/force would be leaders to practice in ART classes to build skills and combat confidence. Mr. Ishelwood will be assisting me with this.

[18:25:51] Aryte Vesperia: We will begin immediately. Tomorrow’s ART session will be the first event: the two team leads will be selected for individuals interested in learning. I will give them real-time feedback and assist them in adjusting tactics. Next weekend (time not yet determined), I will be hosting a sit down and begin the classroom training.

[18:26:13] Aryte Vesperia: The time will be noted on the forums by tomorrow. I am speculating Saturday.

[18:26:29] Aryte Vesperia: Next up~

[18:26:36] Aryte Vesperia: > The OID

[18:26:46] Aryte Vesperia: As the policy reads:

[18:27:19] Aryte Vesperia: The Office of Imperial Doctrine serves as the Empire’s public affairs, declassified information, and morale administration unit. The division is responsible for a wide ranges of crucial tasks, including but not limited to:

Proactive recruitment of quality personnel.

Develop and publish Imperial propaganda.

Provide the public with ongoing news of Imperial progress.

Maintain and promote internal cohesion and morale.

Administer and develop the character of the Ordo’s unique story.

[18:27:47] Aryte Vesperia: The OID will be operational in the near future. Initial recruitment will be done to fulfill the administrative roles. Open recruitment will occur thereafter. :}

[18:28:39] Aryte Vesperia: Any individual with some creativity would fit in great with the OID. It'll be a great opportunity to interact with the community.

[18:29:02] Aryte Vesperia: As a side note. We've been meaning to appoint the Munitorum ADJ. We planned on it last week, but TG interrupted us. Lol.

[18:29:09] Aryte Vesperia: We will get that sorted ASAP.

[18:31:08] Aryte Vesperia: Before we end this session: promotions will be up tomorrow. I'll be hopping off briefly to go eat and exercise, but I'll be around the rest of the evening. Additionally, I have been implored (see: begged) to set aside time tonight for organized ARMA II maurading.

[18:31:40] Aryte Vesperia: I have relented and will keep the sim locked for the next couple of hours. For those interested, we will be in the gaming channel. On ARMA. Apparently fighting for freedom.

[18:31:54] Aryte Vesperia: It is actually a really good platform to practice ART. Hint, hint.

[18:32:15] Aryte Vesperia: Good work this week. Thanks so much. I'll give ample heads up before I open the sim.

[18:32:18] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed. <3

[18:32:18] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

[18:32:19] Azimuth Summerwind salutes!

[18:32:22] Riff Petrov salutes!

[18:32:22] SalemAdams Wobbit salutes!

[18:32:22] SirCorn Alter salutes!

[18:32:22] SirCorn Alter pollutes.

[18:32:23] Huttser Ishelwood: FOR ALLAH! THE INFIDELS WILL SUFFER!

[18:32:24] Sebris Montpark: Salutes

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.