Clicky

RazorFox

Remember when...

Guest Afevis

-That time we didn't defend the Mercz for hours on end while they attack VG, then dissolved the IS since we never helped out

-That time Zanndor gave Thatguy a PRF.

-When people were allowed to add any glow to any part of their uniform, change any color on it, wear any headgear or footwear they wanted, and cake themselves in useless gaudy baubles and capes and shit to the point that the uniform was no longer actually uniform.

-When I did all that shit because Ffff it, it was 2009.

-When we celebrated Festivus, except we didn't because I've asked Aryte every year so far, and every time he discriminates against my beliefs. >=[

-That time we caught Nanao AFK mid-coitus in a sex sim and danced around him for like half an hour.

-Operation Stalwart. Shit, when's the last rime we've done a big crazy major assault on multiple targets with our buddies over in Badnarik? That should be something we do at least once a month.

-When Tsume was the token furry in command of the most notorious anti-furry squad in Ordo

-When Aryte had a prim head with solid blue glowing eyes

-When our Legion logos were 90+ Prims

-Before more than 3 group roles, when we wore float-text ranks

-VAR 1, VAR2, KVR, JAS-2, FA-6. Cutting Edge

-The Personal Parachute

-Macaroth

[15:34] Tsume Xiao: Would I be able to help script guns for the Ordo though? Thats really what I want to know =x

[15:36] Aryte Vesperia: Definitely

[15:37] Tsume Xiao: Yay! :3!

[15:41] Tsume Xiao: Now, Im new to the munitorium thing, but tre there like, Project listings you sign up for, are you assigned projects as they come, or something else :o

- TPing back to base and back to the enemy sim every time you died because there was no public spawn.

- Elevator Music

- Getting to the weekly meeting an hour early so you could actually get a seat

- Astra getting the OK to take Arma

- The Thanatos actually being used, and flown with a pilot and a bomber.

- CS 'accidently' deleting half their base multiple times or turning the floor phantom to end combat.

- Chronus was attached to Titan

- Ranks were all chevrony

- Warrant Officers

- When masses of people would constantly beg the OIC to use the mortar, explosvies, missiles, etc the moment on the enemy side shot their 203.

- Aquila, Caelum and Drake Flights

- Terminus Squadron

- Legates Promotion Ceremonies.