Clicky

BlackSergal

The Elder Scrolls Online

Saw this coming long ago, glad Bethesda finally got around to making one, but it's understandable.

It's hard to create an MMO, especially something everyone will be interested in.

Nice thing is, they already have a ton of content, so most the time will be putting it together and layout out gameplay.

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KxJTsq2XeKY

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/media

dbdbdb25eb3d43ad57.jpg

1dd11126f9030525eb.jpg

201cfb6489303ab5e2.jpg

55fc7938d6fc169cb2.jpg

95fc73f925d4cb3b76.jpg

61e602b3bcc6c7fc62.jpg

3a4ff0d02fd5622554.jpg

Inoue "Captain Obvious" Katsu everybody. /clap

Seriously speaking though, it remains to be seen how good the game will be. You guys can tell me when you play it, but I stand in the same place. Elder Scrolls games have always been the ever-changing single-player experience for me. I've never fully completed one excluding main story missions, and I just think an MMO structure will ruin the wonder. Gut feeling tells me this is just Bethesda capitalizing on Skyrim success with an MMO, though I'm probably, and hopefully, wrong.

I signed up for the beta.

I put 'I want to know if you're hyping this game with awesome trailers only to deliver a mediocre end product like so many others' as a reason for them to pick me.

Lets see how that goes.

They should use the SWG method of 'You are here, this is who you are, have fun!' and not restrict where people can go.

I agree i love the SWG method and that's probably why to this day it remains my favorite MMORPG. I know there is a lot to worry about on this game and i also signed up for Beta but i am hopeful that it will be great. Even if it sucks it will give me a few weeks of fun so either way i cant wait.

so far, most of what I've been reading makes this game look like medieval PvP set on Tamriel.. thats literaly.. the only conneciton to the elder scrolls storyline that I can find.

Though I signed up for the beta, I am NOT expecting an elder scrolls game... just medieval pvp with racially bound factions.

I would guess that if you're applying for the beta, you should list Ordo as your gaming faction. They're promoting intensive teamplay for dungeons and PvP, so I would assume they want  people who already organized and will start doing that as soon as they get on the game. (I also guessed because you're chances increase when you put a name in the Faction section.)