Clicky

Guest Afevis

Valaska Svendsen: General Notice

Guest Afevis

Valaska Svendsen is going around randomly IMing folks with a rather vulgar question. If he IM's you asking you something retarded, please IGNORE him. Do not justify it with a response.

Always remember,

c1474-feed_trolls.gif

I made rage quit second life for a day when I went to talk to sin about why he banned our armor.

He kept saying our armor is filtered?

Me sin tested out his tank and the ordo tank and turns out its sh tank is filtered cause LL broke the scripted in it.

Sin: hmm it's not filter . But sh tank is, well I gotta fix that. thanks for show me that problem

Ookami: No problem, and thank you for take time to actually test this out.

Valaska Logs off after that.

This was like few weeks ago.

But yea

Don't feed the troll.

???

I'm attempting to make sense of your words, but I am assuming you were trying to convey a situation similar to what Valaska said to me once.

He IM'd me in combat essentially telling me that our tank filters and I must not know hoe to properly script so I should copy-paste some code Sin made.

I countered his argument for a little bit until he started becoming no more than a whiny brat attempting to troll. He couldn't counter my facts so he q-q'd.

Ironically, the incident that cause his rude IM was Moses' ARK tank fighting a Tyrant. Moses, the actual person I was engaging, had no complaints about the tank at all.

I'm attempting to make sense of your words, but I am assuming you were trying to convey a situation similar to what Valaska said to me once.

He IM'd me in combat essentially telling me that our tank filters and I must not know hoe to properly script so I should copy-paste some code Sin made.

I countered his argument for a little bit until he started becoming no more than a whiny brat attempting to troll. He couldn't counter my facts so he q-q'd.

Ironically, the incident that cause his rude IM was Moses' ARK tank fighting a Tyrant. Moses, the actual person I was engaging, had no complaints about the tank at all.

In his Eye Q-Q is the way to go, untill he gets an arrow to the knee by a fact.