Clicky

Aryte

12JUN12 - Pre-Vacation Meeting

[17:01:21] Aryte Vesperia: Good evenin'. This will be brief.

[17:01:27] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for joining me, however.

[17:01:52] Aryte Vesperia: I'll be hopping on a plane in .. 9 hours.

[17:02:16] Aryte Vesperia: Well, leaving to hop on one, that is. Nevertheless, I am off for the weekend. I'll still be around and able to be reached, just expect delays in reply.

[17:02:44] Aryte Vesperia: Several officers and enlistees will also be gone over this weekend. So I'm looking for those who are left to hold the fort down and keep things going.

[17:03:54] Aryte Vesperia: The 13th and 14th will be standard days. So push to get those three raids out and keep defense solid.

[17:04:30] Aryte Vesperia: The 15th, 16th, and 17th will be our Occupy New Jessie campaign. Be sure to grab the details on it: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/17584-new-jessie-occupation-campaign-15th-to-the-17th/

[17:05:07] Aryte Vesperia: We will still hold the weekly meeting on the 16th. Probably complete with a bunch of Ordo huddled around my computer.

[17:05:38] Aryte Vesperia: Please be sure to be on your best behavior. Keep things rolling and I'll be very appreciative.

[17:05:58] Object: Welcome to centipede weapons

[17:06:17] Aryte Vesperia: Also, be sure to participate in the Occupy campaign. It'll be great opportunity to make some mayhem.

[17:06:50] Aryte Vesperia: Do not bother Mr. Hand. Let him work. He'll need helpers to test out the layout from time to time.

[17:07:15] Aryte Vesperia: And finally, do not worry about getting in contact with me if necessary. I'll relay messages to the misc officers as well, in case you need them.

[17:08:00] Aryte Vesperia: During down time (ex: after occupying NJ for at least 3 hours those three days), relax and regather yourselves. We'll hit the ground running on Monday. :J

[17:08:16] Aryte Vesperia: As soon as the new region is complete, you can expect heavy training and a flurry of combat here.

[17:08:52] Aryte Vesperia: That said. I will be idling while I pack. Please don't mind me if I reply slowly, I kind of need to get it done and get a little sleep, lol. I need to be up at 3.

[17:09:13] Aryte Vesperia: In closing: Disembodied says he needs volunteers to go test the new build. :J Let me know when I can open the sim, Dis. Enjoy.

[17:09:14] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.