Clicky

Guest Ruin Nefarious

Catch Up 2012

Guest Ruin Nefarious

Durp.

Promotions and rewards for the campaign will be sorted out over the weekend. Probably will need an extra week to get the merit hammered out. The original intent was to only count time spent fighting, but that apparently got lost along the way. That's okay.

Several folks are waiting on replies/follow ups from me: please give me time. I have piles of stuff waiting for me. I aim to have all those conversations caught up by Friday.

Otherwise, I am going to implement something a little different for the next few weeks: power meetings. In short, I am going to be touching base with anyone in a command/responsibility position to help them set goals and build momentum. I will likely be doing a couple hours worth daily. Weekdays around 8PM to 10PM, weekends at random times. If you are in a position of authority and would enjoy speaking with me, feel free to run over. Otherwise I'll find you eventually. :J I'll be free game starting Wednesday night.

In closing. Everything else is back to normal: weekly meetings at 6:00 on Saturday, officer meeting 2:00 on Sunday, and ART 5:00 on Sunday.