Clicky

Aryte

21JUL12 - Weekly Meeting

[18:00:13] Aryte Vesperia: A very good evening to you all! Welcome and thank you for attending. Please be sure to hold your comments and questions until provided the opportunity to speak. Interruptions affect us all.

[18:00:25] Aryte Vesperia: Statistics

Sworn members: 314

Cadets: 15

Applications

New: 13

Accepted: 2

Denied: 3

Review: 8

Operations

Defensive: 102

Offensive: 20

Allied Assistance: 2

[18:00:47] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomatic notes: to be covered during the primary portion of the meeting.

[18:00:49] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports?

[18:00:53] Aryte Vesperia RAISES HAND FOR TERRA.

[18:00:56] Aryte Vesperia: OH YES, ARYTE.

[18:01:02] Aryte Vesperia: Hello, ladies and gents. Raids have been increased this passed week, along with the variety -- a few Mercz raids in there, I saw. This makes both me and your commanders very pleased to see; keep it up.

[18:01:28] Aryte Vesperia: In other news, in a visit to the Merczateers, I did ask if we were still good to group up and do join operations; we, as a matter of fact, are. So, should you ever need additional men to fight a large target, get in contact with the Mercz; they should also return us the favor.

[18:01:56] Aryte Vesperia: Promotion tests will be graded tonight, sorry for falling behind a bit. Additionally, if you're Astra and seeking E-8 (or above,) I will not touch your tests; instead, I will forward them to relevant command members. Just for clarities sake!

That's all for Terra tonight.

[18:01:59] Aryte Vesperia: THANK YOU ARYTE.

[18:02:01] Aryte Vesperia: Next?

[18:02:10] Ethan Schuman raises his hand for Astra

[18:02:13] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Schuman.

[18:02:18] Ethan Schuman: v

[18:02:21] Ethan Schuman: Err

[18:02:26] Ethan Schuman: Astra has the following to report. Reapers activity was down drastically this week, and Aquila was slightly lower. Letalis, however, maintained good performance and activity. Palaestra has been extremely busy, as we've had quite a few Icarus members to process in addition to our standard recruits. We've begun going through the Reserves and removing people who have not been active and participating in Ordo (without official Leave of Absence, naturally). We're doing this to trim the fat and give a better representation of our true size. More cuts will be made over the following weeks. Finally, Nikki has finished the build of the main part of the Retribution bomber (I'm not letting her change the name anymore. This is final. Minor details still need to be done, at which point scripting will begin.

[18:02:32] Ethan Schuman: There we go.

[18:02:40] Ethan Schuman: That's all for Astra this week.

[18:02:49] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Any additional reports?

[18:02:51] Radryl Allen raises his mace for Adstutia.

[18:02:54] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Allen?

[18:03:07] Radryl Allen: Good evening gentlemen, this is Adstutia here, I am here just to give another intro about us, explain what we do. But first of all, here are some basic informations that we collected during these weeks, they were slow but even so we got some stuff.

[18:03:19] Radryl Allen: About EB, be REALLY REALLY careful if you are intending to lead raids there, Melina/Jukinha is know by being really rude, he may create new rules, find random excuses to ban people, he will not warn you, and if he does, he will give some random comment with a terrible english. I am warning about this because we had some people being banned there. Also they will use everything against us, break their own rules, especially primshooting, so when you decide to attack them, you know what kind of situation you are at.

[18:03:47] Radryl Allen: Now a little about Adstutia, we deal with International Affairs, we are the "bridge" between the brazilian military organizations, we contact them and re-pass the important information to Ordo and Tactica ( in case of some sudden change) we also get people unbanned, on other words, we kind of do some diplomacy there, avoiding future problems with them (hurr dur I ban you).

[18:04:04] Radryl Allen: That is all for now. Maces are awesome.

[18:04:10] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

[18:04:13] Kasumi Quartz raises his hand for IEA on behalf of Mr Itamae.

[18:04:16] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Quartz.

[18:04:28] Kasumi Quartz: For the Imperial Education Administration: Phenomenal turn around compared to last week. Schola pulled out 22 classes with plenty of cadets to spare. 6 classes for Armatura and lot of prospective new cadets to help that number next week. Big thanks to Mikeo and Kasumi for their efforts this week!

[18:04:47] Kasumi Quartz: That aside Kasumi will also be helping me as I try to create a more standardized format for the Ludi. Overall we will be retooling the Imperial Ludi to be easier to access and offer more streamlined, relevant courses. If anyone has ideas they've been mulling over for a training course/class then this would be a good way to make it happen too.

[18:04:57] Kasumi Quartz: Interested in teaching for the IEA? Apply online at: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/13701-iea-scholaarmatura-recruitment-application/ or contact me directly. That's all for the IEA this week!

[18:05:23] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you! Moving on.

[18:05:29] Aryte Vesperia: ✠ Development

[18:05:45] Aryte Vesperia: A couple of announcements to make this evening in regards to new technologies and items. First up, the AK-12 has entered scripting and testing phase. The weapon platform, thus far, is incredibly solid and looking to be a great replacement for the SCAR. Mr. Xiao has taken a particular interest in ensuring this weapon becomes the main battle rifle for the Ordo for the next five years-- filling the shoes of an otherwise tried and tested rifle.

[18:06:21] Aryte Vesperia: Thus far, I can share with you that the ROF will be in the 700 vicinity--akin to the TI 416. Additionally, the weapon will feature the capability to adjust the spread between the laser-accurate SCAR style and a modest spread. Further, it will host tracer rounds for FTLs, a suppressed option (with more difficult to see rounds), and a UGL down the road.

[18:06:45] Aryte Vesperia: Next up, Astra’s newest induction to their fleet is now in world-- despite undergoing a name change, the . . Hyperion, turned Redemption (Executor?) is coming along very, very nicely. The model is drop dead gorgeous and the overall plan for the craft fits very nicely into our modular theme.

[18:07:08] Aryte Vesperia: To say in the least, I am incredibly excited to field the Hyperion-Redemption-Executor bomber thing. As mentioned, it will be a huge step up in armament capacity from the Thanatos. I shared the total list with the officer corps a couple weeks ago and I have to say there was a general sense of assignment over the sheer amount of dakka involved, haha.

[18:07:12] Aryte Vesperia: (PS, AK in my hands.)

[18:07:52] Aryte Vesperia: ✠ Scheduling

[18:08:06] Aryte Vesperia: On Wednesday I released an in depth schedule, detailing my day to day availability for all Ordo to see. You can find it here: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/17938-aryte-vesperias-schedule/

[18:08:37] Aryte Vesperia: Please note I will be following this schedule fairly closely-- it is really important that I keep on task, as my commitments are rather vast on SL and off SL. I will make all available effort to accommodate special requests, but for the most part I will be sticking to the time slots as they are published.

[18:08:57] Aryte Vesperia: The intent is to maximize the effectiveness of my time, give some structure to when folks should approach me about various items, and to help me accomplish some life goals (like sleeping more than a couple hours a day, hah).

[18:09:48] Aryte Vesperia: If an issue is especially critical, you are always welcome to contact me. Otherwise, please respect the time slots: it will be a great help to me in managing things from a strategic stand point.

[18:09:54] Aryte Vesperia: Movin' right along . . ~

[18:10:09] Aryte Vesperia: ✠ Merczateers

[18:10:30] Aryte Vesperia: Over this week, we have seen an influctuation of combat with the Merczateers. For the good of the team, I would like to address this and hammer out some confusion.

[18:11:26] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, the Mercz are our allies politically and in primary states: yes, we do combat, but at the end of the day we remain friends. That said, there are no expectations on either party’s side that we prior-warn before attacking one another, or treat one another unusually on the battlefield.

[18:12:09] Aryte Vesperia: The Mercz did indeed team up with 2142 and CPC against us-- this was hosted by a raid leader in the Mercz who was summarily demoted yesterday. This was a combination of complaints against the individual from Mercz. From what I understand, he has since left the Mercz and joined 2142.

[18:12:58] Aryte Vesperia: Nevertheless, if it occurs again in the future that the Mercz team up with another group against us: oh well. Beat ‘em handily like you’re expected to do. We should not find offense in this. It is simply an opportunity for the Ordo to demonstrate combat superiority against multiple forces. At the end of the days, as I’ve said, the Mercz are still our bros.

[18:13:09] Aryte Vesperia: Neeeext . .

[18:13:10] Aryte Vesperia: ✠ ZT

[18:13:30] Aryte Vesperia: Per our usual routine, I am going to be instituting a zero tolerance period for the next week. This run will be slanted toward TS3 conduct. It is up and posted on the Curia section for review.

[18:13:44] Aryte Vesperia: As a reminder, ZT periods are essentially a brief span of “remember you aren’t supposed to do X.” Just stick to your usual habits and pay attention to your mannerisms. Otherwise I’ll break your knees. No biggy. :)

[18:14:12] Aryte Vesperia: NEXT.

[18:14:13] Aryte Vesperia: ✠ Game Nights

[18:14:21] Aryte Vesperia: There has been a little resurgence of our ARMA / other random game nights for Friday and/or Saturday evening. Officially, I think that is pretty cool and see no issue with it. As I’ve said before, it is a great chance to unwind and so something as a team that does not involve SLMC. As a caveat, however: make sure we get our weekly tasks handled. Raids, participation--etc.

[18:14:34] Aryte Vesperia: (IE: don't play ARMA instead of attending the meeting. :D)

[18:14:52] Aryte Vesperia: If we are lookin’ good on participation, I have no problem locking the sim for a couple hours so we can all go game together.

[18:15:05] Aryte Vesperia: As a side note to that: there have been some questions on “well, it is hard to get 3 raids on some days . . . what if we have 1 super good raid?” That is totally fine and will be taken in to consideration. Smashing the Mercz for 3 hours is worth more to me than 3 thirty minute raids. Just make sure we have the chance and opportunity to field our troops.

[18:15:30] Aryte Vesperia: PHEW. OK! Sorry for the expedited meeting there. I am off! Be back in a couple of hours. Sim open, damage enabled. GO plunder. BYE. <3

[18:15:32] Aryte Vesperia snaps his fist to his chest, presenting a brief salute.

[18:15:36] Zerowinged Vasiliev presents a clean salute, "Guardsman Vasiliev. . ."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.