Clicky

BcSamsquatch

Raiding?

past few days im noticing a bit of decrease in raids and its not because of theres no targets its lack of our own members to go to said targets. that being said I want to find a way where we are able to get numbers back up on sim and get more and more raids out, so we can do things like hit very big targets or multiple targets at once, so i was thinking we list some ideas here on how to get our activity back up so we can raid again.

School year has restarted, it's going to be slightly quieter.

However, bear in mind that a raid team generally only has to be at least 3 people, so even if it's just 3 friends hitting New Jessie, it's still something. Start small, gather people onto it as they appear onto TS3/Titan and gain momentum, then switch up to bigger targets as they become available, call in higher qualified raid leaders if necessary.

yeah most members either go to school or work full time, so with the combination, prime daytime hours are going to be totally dead until the evening. I am at work as I type this. Like an OG triple triple. peace yall Loki out sheeeet dawgs.... west side.

Alright i just see sometimes alot of members On teamspeak that could go on raids but they dont come online lol

I think you fail to take into consideration that other people may not like to raid 24/7. If people want to play ArmA, or anything else, they will. You can't expect everyone to drop what they are doing and lead/go on raids at the tip of a hat. Be patient.