Clicky

Krow Ames

War Thunder

Guys, I already play War Thunder :) I'm like lvl 11, my account is called Inquisitor_Sweet, should you wanna add me, (if you do, message me so I can add you back) and I think the control system is alright, its a LOT better than the World of Warplanes control system which is really sluggish.

Sounds fair to me, I'm just looking for something to take my mind off how annoying WoT is sometimes... plus, I have a tendency to over-play the hell out of games and get bored after a week or two... and well War Thunder has had be solidly playing since around January kinda time, WoT before that and I want something new but the same... if that makes sense!! :)

I think an Ordo squadron would be a great idea as well :) it would also help to show our presence in game... I mean, I play WT all the time and not to blow my own trumpet or anything but I would consider myself to be quite good at the game, I mean its probably one of my favourite games and it will be for a long old while... I'm keen to see how they implement the ground and sea combat.

I mean, when start my new job i'm more than happy to contribute to creating the squadron. 

It would just be nice to see the Ordo have a strong presence in my favourite game and I firmly believe that a squadron would be a good way to up our presence and to bring more of the community onto this amazing game, and at the same time, increase the communities size.

:)