Clicky

Holes754

Holes's introduction.

Hello, Ordo! My name is Holes. I am 15, and probably the lightest male Sophomore you will ever see. Before you ask my SL name, I do not have one, as I am a member of the Ordo for Planetside 2. Moving on... I am a Sophomore in High School, and currently do only one after school activity which sucks up a good majority of my life: Drama Stage Crew.

I am also an admin of a Gmod community. It hosts TTT, DarkRP, and HL2RP. If I am online and not playing PS2, you can most likely find me in their servers.

I am very into Hockey, and if I had to pick a top 3 for sports I like, it would be:

Hockey

Football(American)

Soccer(Football for EU)

If you have any questions, well, that is what this thread is made for!

I also wrote a DayZ diary. It can be found here: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/18378-story-and-informal-introduction-mainly-story/#entry140527

Well, that is it for this introduction! Thank you all for the wonderful experience of meeting everybody I met so far, and the rest of you, I hope to meet you soon!

See you on the battlefield!

-Holes754