Clicky

Aryte

22SEP12 - Weekly Meeting

Good afternoon everyone!

As announced earlier this week, I am being stuck taking pictures of my friend proposing to his girlfriend. So we will be skipping this week's meeting. In lieu of such, I want to open a topic here with a few notes-- which requires your input!

What do you guys envision as a good schedule of events to set up going forward?

• Alternating days between PS2 and SL?
  • Certain time slots?

I need some help sorting this, as it will require your buy in and involvement to get people on a cycle. Essentially, what I am looking for is something to the effect of:

Monday: SL - Raid or training at X time.

Tuesday: PS2 - Outfit raid at X time.

Wednesday: SL - Raid or training at X time.

Thursday: PS2 - Outfit raid at X time.

Friday: SL - Raid or training at X time.

Saturday: Universal group meeting - PS2 raid after.

Sunday: Universal officer meeting - SL training or raid after.

The primary focus would be X on a given day, but obviously smaller interactions would occur on the other platforms during those days. What would your schedule concept look like? What would you like to see? What would you change? General thoughts?

Let's hear it!

We may want to consider, when they make the multiple maps for each server, Claiming one with our assisting and allied Outfits to be our "base of operations" Similar to titan. This would be one that we dominate the map and basically make the other two factions so afraid to go there they shit themselves. This can be where we train, meet, and practice or just screw around.

I'd say that establishing a raid time for SL raids would be good. Similar to how we are currently trying to maintain a weekly operation night for PS2. We currently try to do this at 5:00 PM PST on Fridays. Since we already have that established, I would say it'd be a good idea to maintain it and have Fridays set for PS2, rather than for SL as you have it there. On our dedicated PS2 nights, we would do smaller operations that would just sort of start spontaneously and move from there, while Friday would be reserved for our major, multi-squad/platoon nights. On the minor PS2 nights, we could still try to get in at least one small, force recon level SL raid. So, probably something like:

Monday: PS2 - Smaller spontaneous operations, running in the evening. No set start time. Possible small, force recon level SL raid.

Tuesday: SL - Raid or training, starting between 5:00 PM and 7:00 PM SLT.

Wednesday: PS2 - Smaller spontaneous operations, running in the evening. No set start time. Possible small, force recon level SL raid.

Thursday: SL - Major raid (Crusade level?) - Begins assembling at 4:00 PM or 5:00 PM SLT

Friday: PS2 - Weekly major operation night, starting at 5:00 PM PST.

Saturday: Universal group meeting - PS2 operations after.

Sunday: Universal officer meeting - SL training or raid after.

idk

Scheduling for PS2 is much easier is there will always be targets. Having a fixed rally time for SL will allow us to have more assemble, but may not guarantee a fitting target. That said, I do like the alternating day format. We should still make sure we encourage SL activity on PS2 days before the PS2 operation time.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.