Clicky

Gulliver Carpool

Let Us See Your Pet

Lily relaxing the night before surgery:

3224792536_e7a142fdc3.jpg

Post surgery:

3224792750_4776cc9a18.jpg

3223934693_37ef25bb3a.jpg

Waiting on pathology reports fucking sucks.

Lily goes to work with me everyday. She can do probably 100 tricks, and she figures others out on her own. She taught herself how to open doors. When I attempt to sleep late, she grabs a shoe and drops it on my bed. She is like the dogs you see in movies.

I do have a very camera-shy black and white fluffy cat, he seems to think it will suck his soul or something. He's a lovely little bundle of mew, and enjoys evicting me from bed all the time.

However, here is cute lil pup:

sid.jpg

He's a Rottweiler, just a bit of a skinny one, but an utter softie. Give him a biscuit and he's a friend for life <3

Edited by Karla Jigsaw

n1305870083_30462554_4544.jpg

this is my puppy ^^ she's 14 years old, has awful cataracts and is almost deaf v.v but she's still happy so i'm not too worried about her yet x: she's a beagle-germanshephard-collie? mix.

n1305870083_30462555_4889.jpg

(biiiiiig stretch ^^)

i got her as a present when i passed kindergarten with all A's \o/

Edited by Surreal Gothly

You guys have the cutest dang pets in the world .-.

I have an orange tabby cat I can't take a picture of -.-;;; He's an outside/indoor cat, comes in to eat and cause trouble, goes out to do whatever he wants to >_> He's a fighter cat, to be sure. Has about 4 "battle" scars from getting into fights. He definitely knows his way around, yet he's still the cutest thing in the world.

He won't eat unless someone sits next to his food with him -.- I don't know why. It can be a pain in the ass sometimes -.- So I just put his food next to my comp ;Z

He's about 9-10 years old. Old bag.

So good, these dogs!

Surreal, you discovered the greatest snack toy ever: The yogurt cup!

Give 'em an empty Ozarka bottle and it's fun for hours.

^^ my mom went on a diet this summer, one of those where you pay people to send you less food in little environmentally hazardous packages and there would be these sauces and spices ... and then they had her eat yogurt as well... (it worked, she's at like, 135 now

Wish my roommate wasn't allergic. My family owns three cats, which are all the most outgoing, friendliest cats ever. They barely remember me anymore because I get to visit rarely, but I'll always have fond memories of eating dinner with one of them sprawled out atop my shoulder. 3:

Surreal, I'm so sorry to hear this news. 15 years is a helluva long life for a dog. I'll keep you guys in my thoughts tonight. Since it's business hours, try to get to a regular vet rather than an emergency vet who'll charge 3x as much. Ask about TPA as an option if it is indeed a stroke. I don't know that they give it to dogs, but it can be a godsend on people.

Confidential protip to Zrazor: Take a stinky treat and put it to Ivy's nose. Then put it to your forehead like an idiot. Then, say her name and when she looks at you, give her the treat. Do this 100 times.

Your dog's eyes will turn into lasers and she'll burn holes into your soul when you say her name.