Clicky

Gulliver Carpool

Let Us See Your Pet

Dog I used to own and miss dearly. Had to leave her with my ex when I moved. Her name's Nikita.

know the feeling... I miss my old collie, still get all teary eyed every time I think about him, even though it's been like 10 years since he died. -_-

I have one of the only pictures of him hanging next to my monitor, just so I'll never forget him.

Meet Taz, also referred to as "MAH BOI." He's overweight, extremely lazy, 12 years olds and loves attention. I had to jab him in the side several times to get his attention to take this picture. He's a staffy, btw.

Now meet Bobby, my extremely aggressive, violent and swearing parrot who now attacks everybody but me. He eats alot and used to roam the house without a cage until he chewed my PS3 controller, so I threw him in one. Taz is afraid of him. I bought him from a friend at work for £40, he has another 50 years left in him yet. :P

Name: Keshia

Breed: Purebred Siberian Husky

HPIM0856.jpg

I took this picture just as she was jumping up on me, she fucking knocked me down in the process

HPIM0899.jpg

Dispite the second picture, she is a -Very- Well behaved dog for her breed, Although she howls like an adult Wolf when she see's one of of the annoying family cats. And she eats EVERYTHING, Edible or not, She's destroyed Diapers, Toilet paper, electric bills, eaten entire loaves of bread, and the dog goes bat-shit for peanut butter.

This is Bailey, A Golden Retreiver made out of out A Golden lab and an Nova Scotia Duck-toller. His fur is more of a reddish and is usually longer. but while living in california, we get him trimmed so he doesn't overheat. he is almost 6 years old now, and this picture was taken after my family moved to Sacremento.

009.jpg

010.jpg

Camera001002.jpg

Camera001001.jpg

These are my two Cats, Mayhem (White) and Madness (Black).

I had a MUCH fatter, Longhaired version of Mayhem that we first got in Florida and named him Mischief. Our cat before that was Mayhem's breed, and was named Trouble. My brother took that one.

The white one's considered a Champaigne-tipped Birman, except in a Shorthair version. We have no effin' idea what the black cat is.

Then my Dad has Mischief, and The O.G of our cats, Starr, who's about 9-11 years old now, full-blood Black Bombay, and hates everyone except me and my Dad. And is HIGHLY paranoid.

This is my dog. He's an English Beagle mixed with something else. We got him from the shelter so they had no other records on him other than what they said he looked like. When we adopted him his name was Rexxy, but we all thought that was extremely gay so we changed it to Onyx.

(Photo taken at my friends house after giving him a bath. Which would explain the "I WANT TO DIE." look on his face.)

post-735-12749271381888_thumb.jpg

Edited by Arc Vyper

So ya I thought I share; As of yesterday we received a new feline friend whom was rescued by some lady that I don't really remember their name. Either way shes about 10 months old; She likes to eat bread. Quite a laid back kitty. Real love able too. Also her name is Belle May; That is the name she came with so instead of trying to teach her a new name. We kept the old one.

Picture > belle_may_by_zaylos-d3jddo6.jpg