Clicky

CrescentSnow

Star Wars: The Old Republic

I picked it up, but its the one and probably the only CE I'd ever get in my life.

Ingame items worth it? Ehh.. idk.. probably not, Free speeder is really the only thing useful within. I'm not entirely sure why I purchased it, the out of game items are pretty cool. I may wait a few years and eBay it as it's still more or less sealed. I enjoy collecting things of value, but I don't think I really appreciate them as much as some of the major collectors out there.

I picked it up:

While I think most in-game items are lackluster at best, the RL stuff is pretty nice.

The box is gi-normus, like the size of a footstool. And it's all to house and protect the Darth Malgus statue. The statue isn't some usual El cheepo de plastico model. It's decent size and has some serious weight to it, 5-10 pounds roughly.

The journal is well laid out, but you could breeze through it in 30 mins. It does have some back story filler that isn't told in the vids (like how Darth Malgus is in every one of the 3 official trailers).

The soundtrack is nice, coming on one disk, and the case itself is ok.

All in all it's worth is in the statue, and that's why its more than 30bucks over any collector's ed. That I've paid for in the past.

I do not think the collectors edition is worth the 150 I spent....

teh statue is amazing. but yeah.. 30 bucks tops.

the ingame items.. are lacking. BUT. the CE vendor does have somethign rather unique that cannot be obtained elsewhere; an orange quality stormtrooper set.

is that alone worth the price? no. BUT its still something quite nice to have that I wouldnt have otherwise.

I have heard that someone has been foolish enough to assume my name in TOR as of late.

If this proves to be the case, and they do not immediately seek my forgiveness, I will make their life an unending hell and demonstrate what a merciless bastard can do when they have far too much time on their hands.

On another front, I think we should kill everyone.

Just saying.

I have heard that someone has been foolish enough to assume my name in TOR as of late.

If this proves to be the case, and they do not immediately seek my forgiveness, I will make their life an unending hell and demonstrate what a merciless bastard can do when they have far too much time on their hands.

Just saying.

WhoWhat...Ihavenoideawhatyourtalkingabout...whatsthisTORthingyouspeakoff..?

Just saying.

<:D