Clicky

Markius Fox

The time sucker.

For anyone wondering what the car looks like that has been taking me away from the front lines...

The Front Left oblique.

IMG_1443.JPG

And Rear Right oblique.

IMG_1444.JPG

Faults already fixed/mended:

Brake Switch cleaned and adjusted, Brake lights now function as intended.

Faults yet to be fixed/mended:

To many to count. And more to come.

Well, the good news is that Nissan made it a safety feature, if the headlights have any sort of trouble in going up or down or both, when you press the button or turn on the head lights, they will stay up. They also built hand cranks in the motors should they not function on their own. I cranked the lights down for the pics.

Rush hour traffic + Irritable father that is a Vietnam vet (and headed into Charleston for a VA appointment) + Rear end of construction vehicle that was going 30 mph in a 45. Yeah. It happened a while ago, everyone was fine, only bruises. In fact, the doc said that my mother wouldn't have gotten so bruised if she hadn't worn her seatbelt.

that rear whiper omg

/snip

hows the suspension?

The rear wiper blade is in horrible condition, and all the wipers need to be replaced. Suspension seems to be alright. Currently working on checking the relays for the Headlights to find out why they do not want to go down. Along with working on finding if it has a transmission fluid leak somewhere. The engine sputters, that could be a lot of things; Old fuel, fuel pump, fuel filter, injector o-rings, mass airflow sensor, air filter, just to name a few. Idle is sketchy at times.

try the o2 sensor first. mine's got a faulty one causing the engine to sputter in cold conditions. don't have the money to fix it right now.

that thing is new enough to have injectors?

It's got a KA24DE. Last I recall, those were fuel injection and not carbureted. And as for the O2 Sensor, that could be another possibility. The key will be to find what really is the cause and fix it, that's the fun of it. :D