Clicky

Agares Tretiak

Praetorian Guard Candidate Selection - Update

Official Announcement: End of Selection and the Beginning of the Trials.

To the esteemed personnel of the Ordo Imperialis,

I am pleased to announce that the current selection cycle is over and the participating candidates have been identified. The participating candidates will report for their first session this Tuesday. Please send me a PM with your schedules for the next month, stating days and times you can generally participate. You must contact me by Monday, 6:00 PM, Pacific Standard Time (PST/SLT) with your general scheduling information or be excluded from ultimate participation.

Please congratulate:

- Awanken Wasp

- Dascede Aluveaux

- Teron Gray

- Rigonet Aeghin

Please be sure to inform your commanding officer of your selection ASAP and direct them to me if they have any questions.

This year's pre-trial selection was difficult, due to a narrow field of applicable candidates and the desire to keep the trials much smaller and more manageable to permit a more personalized approach to developing potential Praetorians. As a result, only four individuals were selected to participate at this time. This smaller sized grouping lets the Guard to test a wider range of new techniques in training, testing, and development without having to manage a larger pool of applicants. It also means a much stricter examination of individual qualification will applied to each individual involved. Pending the success of this new approach, further trials may be held on a more regular, bi-annual or even quarterly basis, depending on the personnel needs of the Praetorian Guard.

I would like to thank everyone who participated and submitted applications this year as well as those who were singled out for hand-picked participation. It was a difficult choice to have only four selected, but it was ultimately decided this would make the most effective test group.

Once again, all questions should be directed to myself rather than the Imperator (ideally through forum PMs), regarding the Praetorian Guard selection process or participation in said process.

Thank you,

Agares Tretiak

Lord Praefectus of the Praetorian Guard