Clicky

SalemAdams Wobbit

Assistance with a University project - Computer Ethics

DISCLAIMER: This topic has yet to be approved, so if it does not get approved, I will request this topic to be locked. This topic has been approved.

As some of you know, I am in a Computer Ethics course. The instructor has allowed me to select a topic of my choosing, since computer ethics is very broad, from Artificial intelligence to changing the "code" or behavior of individuals by changing the code in the programming.

My topic is on the history of the SLMC, defined in the following topics:

• The places where some militaries started, to where they are now
  • STABLE
  • New Jessie
  • Iron Symphony and The Anvil Coalition
  • Combat Contienent
  • Evolution of rules

I may involve more than these topics.

I do need anyone whom have intimate knowledge of any of these topics to get in contact with me. I will be citing your Second Life account name for the interview.

If anyone is curious about the instructor, here is a link to his University biography.

Edited by SalemAdams Wobbit

I would narrow it down into "The effects on gameplay in sandbox environment with player moderators" or something similar.

You are taking on several topics with the list provided, and really should narrow it down to the core of SLMC which is users defining what is acceptable and balanced in terms of both weapons as well as enforcement of rules.

thats if your proff deems it appropriate topic in general.