Clicky

Firefox Breed

FireFox is bored

• Lifehacker (it is not as bad as it sounds. Focused on geeky things).

• StumbleUpon (good "here are my interests: go" sorta website).

• ArsTechnica (Really good generic all-around techy website).

• Cnet (As Larry stated, pretty good).

• Gizmodo (Offshoot of lifehacker. Focused on techy things).

These are the ones I monitor. StumbleUpon is good for random games, information, and up-to-date stuff that is custom tailored to fit your interests. Only issue is that you can't block scripts on the website or it shits itself.

Chances are approximatly 99.9% that you already know these sites but it's the best i got.

9gag.com ; general easy to consume entertainment. ( funny pictures)

lfgcomic.com ; an online comic based on world of warcraft, they post new pages twice a week and it's pretty fun to read when you are bored

Well if you've got a lot of time, read through Homestuck! www.mspaintadventures.com

Other tech blog: engadget.com

Gizmodo, Gawker, Liferhacker, i09, Jalopnik, Kotaku, and a few others are all essentially under the same umbrella and usually link each other at random. Gawker is probably the least safe in your case, but pretty hilariously written articles.

msn.com

NO I'm joking. Really... All I ever see on MSN are stories about how to please your man or for men to avoid the "I've got a headache" excuse at night. I swear, at least 3 a week on those topics are front and center.

Keep an eye on the AOL.com portal, they have a bunch of sub-sites for tech blogs and information. Cnet.com too. Oh, and imgur can be fun as ong as you don't delve too far into the tasteless stuff.