Clicky

Aryte

[Community] Overall Group Goals

As we begin the journey of expanding to a new standard as a community level organization, I wanted to take the opportunity to step some general goals for us to look toward and strive to achieve. These will certainly evolve over time, but I feel it is important that we have some overarching guidance as we begin to feel out the new structure and policy that will dictate how the future will carry out. The dates provided here are hardly scientific. They are mostly just envisioned thresholds that I would like to see the Ordo reach. That said, some of these may be a bit ambitious-- but I am confident we can achieve them!

• 15JAN13: Solid paradigm set for weekly events on PS2. Strong participation present, elite squad membership generally on the rise, and overall proficiency as Ordo as a fighting machine on PS2 at a notable increase.
  • 31JAN13: Capability to operate no less than two platoons worth of active personnel during major events on PS2. Recruitment sustained and continual. Development of basic practice and protocol sessions akin to Schola in place.
  • 15FEB13: Sustained manpower and overall functionality of core unit structure present. Including the presence of secondary units, such as AiR, Curia, and IEA.
  • 28FEB13: PS2 element self sustainable in recruitment, weekly sessions, training, and leadership.
  • 15MAR13: Overall community model in full swing and prepared to be adapted to any other platforms. General consistency reached among platforms.

The Steam group is active, if you need an invite, let an officer or moderator know.

Battlefield 3, Blacklight: Retribution, The Old Republic and The Secret World chapters have been founded and are starting recruitment. Welcome these individuals, get to know them and let them know what other things we enjoy doing. We'll also be keeping an eye out for leadership, so if this interests you, let someone know.

If you want to help do your part in recruiting, tell your friends of The Ordo Imperialis, ALL of them, even if they weren't interested in the Ordo in the past and it really doesn't matter from what community you know them from.

There are also other games we're looking into expanding to, so don't think we left you out, throw in your thoughts here.

Forums rearrangement and Teamspeak rearrangement is around the corner, so keep an eye out for that as well, but for now. Enjoy your holiday.

I think Scarlet is looking to head up BF3? Not sure. I know the fella plays the hell out of it.

I'd like to. I'm mostly just looking to figure out how I'll be able to fund a server. :V

Would I be allowed to make a platoon for MOHWF? I know some people have it and play it. If I do, is there any specific uh... structure I need to apply? As far as like name, etc?

We already have one.

For reference, here's our Platoon for Battlefield 3 and Medal of Honor: Warfighter

I'd like to. I'm mostly just looking to figure out how I'll be able to fund a server. :V

We already have one.

For reference, here's our Platoon for Battlefield 3 and Medal of Honor: Warfighter

server: there is a chance that Ordo Community management may pay for it if we get enough interest in it and can justify the expense.  I will be (after sim build) shoveling some new products into Titan Industries in hopes of helping pay for our expanding ventures.

MOHWF: we already have a platoon, but in all honesty if its just going to be 3-4 people playing I would say we should avoid making an official branch of it considering that support for the game is cut off due to lack of sales and general gamer interest. (but I will continue to accept people wanting to join)

4503603922350662.jpeg?v=1351699293

Damn. Really thought I had a chance to make something lol. Well I applied to join both platoons. Pretty please accept me? <:D

Edit: Btw, is there a way to add the tag to your name in MOH without having to make a new soldier? I think you still can do that for BF3 through the website, though.

Edited by Johann Wilberg

reapply, I wasnt paying attention and denied on accident. 

edit: also I am not saying you cannot do something with MOHWF if approved by aryte. I was merely trying to caution that the platform's fate doesnt look reliable. 

No, I understand. I'm not expecting any huge exodus are filling up a server with just Ordo players. That's a bit ridonculous. Just if it had not been done, I was hoping to do it.

All the same. Do I have to make a new soldier to use the platoon tag? Or does MOH apply it in game automatically somehow?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.