Clicky

Ashura Ashbourne

So long and thanks for all the fish!

Well, Hate to say it, but... with no Ordo in the SLMC, I'm kinda done. I don't have any of the games anyone plays, nor do I honestly play games anymore, and I don't own a video game console. I haven't been on Steam in months and I own both Portals and a couple other games.. and Solitaire.. 

But, It was a good run, and thank you kindly for the fond memories I had. You guys are alright in my book ;)

I don't have a fancy speech, but that's okay. I'm not saying goodbye forever though, I'll keep everyone on my contact list, and I'll hang around on TeamSpeak, if it's okay with Aryte.

I'll hang out and yack with you all later. Thanks for the only positive SLMC experience I've had! -Salutes-

-Ashura

E-3, Astra, and weird-ass nutjob :p

Catch ya on the flip.

Edit: To be clear, I'm not active no, but I'd still like to be considered as an Ordo member. Maybe someday I'll get these new age games people are playing lol

Edited by Ashura Ashbourne

I'd honestly suggest sticking it out - Planetside 2 is the current major focus as it's what the majority of people play, but not everyone plays that, nor does everyone play it ALL the time. We already have people working on expanding into Blacklight (which runs fairly decently on lower-end computers), Counter-Strike, and a couple other games. If your computer can run Portal, odds are it'll be able to run at least one of the games we're looking into. :]

Ordo is more than games isn't it?  What I mean is you said you will still be in Teamspeak ect...  Being in Ordo should be a little more than just playing a certain game, hell there are plenty of games others will partake in that play on my kids old laptop still...  The game is just the mechanism by which we all get together, hope to see you in teamspeak some.