Clicky

Deadmon

Defiance

Got invited to alpha, havent even installed. Will keep it on backburner till others get invites or beta 3 (hopefully open beta) start and I can see how the game plays with friends instead of running around solo :P

from the like 2 days we got to sample it from beta 2 this game has a ton of promise, but also a lot of potential for super repetitiveness. PvP was super blah in beta 2, though forums suggest a lot of balancing was done. *crosses fingers*

Edited by Deadmon

DOUBLE BARRELED SHOTGUN THAT SHOOTS STICKY GRENADES SADLY I CANT UPGRADE IT'S MAGAZINE SIZE AND BREAK THE GAME.

thats nothing, there used to be a swarm cannon that shot a single missile that exploded, then broke into 4 smaller missiles and spammed the area. It 100% broke PvP in beta2. 

Since then, I think its been removed. :P

If you guys play I may install it later this week.

Apparently TwitchTV has acquired the exclusive privilege to stream the last official Defiance beta weekend test before the non-disclosure agreement is lifted on the 22nd of this month. The weekend of March 15th to the 17th (08:00 PST on the first day to 21:00 PST on the last day) will be open for Twitch TV partners--broadcasters who have gained enough viewership to monetize and make revenue off of ads, or additionally have a subscriber button on their channels--to stream the content on the TwitchTV website.

For me, this will be a chance to see some real, raw firsthand gameplay despite the general feebleness of my computer hardware; if any of you are interested and either weren't given a chance to be in the beta testing or simply didn't have time to and still want to check it out, this is a good opportunity to kick back and see it live.

Edited by Dascede