Clicky

Xoza

Neverwinter

they can make a pretty CG, but can they make a fun game? the thing that i loved about never winter 1 was the multiplayer where the game master could make up his own world and put whatever foes he wanted in your way. Got rid of all those nasty dice roles that bog down games, with the added bonus of dynamic npc reactions, since the game master could pretty much posess any of them at will to guide the story how he wanted. =3

http://nw.perfectworld.com/

Open beta as of today. Ive not played it myself but it looks interesting and players can create their own missions ect. Ive seen it played in passing by a friend and visually it looks decent. *Shrugs*

Figured it was worth mentioning its open beta now for all the people who crave new MMOS :P

edit: Also im pretty sure its free to play and -from what ive heard(again havent played myself)- the RL cash items are just good if not sometimes outpaced by crafting items. So thats a bonus.

Edited by Deadmon

The trailer actually says it is free to play, and the game looks interesting enough. Kinda reminds me of Perfect World in some aspects (was partially made by the same company right? xD). Might be worth a look if you ask me. I mean, it is free, it can't harm too much.

Like we did in PS2, this could be a good place to gather some new faces through the beta, even if we lose some later or if players lose interest. The challenge is getting the word out there!

Indeed! By the way, if any of you get an error: "The patchclient got a message while..." while trying to open the launcher, just tell me, I think I have the solution after contacting support. (Which answered in like 10 minutes by the way, all credit to them)

Edit 2: Queue time... oh my god the server is overloaded right now. I badly hope it is just now and that it's because a lot of people are hearing about the game because wait in line for more than 5000 people is... well, I don't even have to say

Edited by Angelin01