Clicky

Xoza

Neverwinter

Its combat mechanics are something i like,, but as of right now its lacking the charm the previous D&D mmo had. It might just be early for me though. I haven't really seen any traps, tiggers, puzzles, secrets nothing that really would make it stand out as a D&D game other than the dungeons themselves. Although it will have player created content which will be really cool once implemented

Its combat mechanics are something i like,, but as of right now its lacking the charm the previous D&D mmo had. It might just be early for me though. I haven't really seen any traps, tiggers, puzzles, secrets nothing that really would make it stand out as a D&D game other than the dungeons themselves. Although it will have player created content which will be really cool once implemented

That's because 4.0 is terrible.

You start runing into traps, secrets and mobs that can actually kill you after lvl 5

And we finaly have the Clan up on Neverwinter! Odin is for the moment the clan leader (maybe he even will be to offical NW leader?) so IM him to get in!

Edited by Michan Moonlight

Yes my account handle is @Odin00s we are up to 14 members (including a few alts) we are on the Dragon server.

Any other information needed?

Also I wouldl ike to give a special shout out to Coujo Thatch for buying our first guild bank page (Yeah you don't get the first one for free even).

Edited by Odin047