Clicky

d3rp3nguin

Valkyria Chronicles Seriew

Recently I discovered this great SRPG series published by Sega called Valkyria Chronicles.  It's a nice turn-based strategy/third person hybrid with a fantastic watercolor art style and great presentation.  (As well as a pretty nice, but sappy plot, if you're into that kind of thing)  Unfortunately, the first game in the installment in the series is ps3 exclusive, while the second and third are on psp, and the third game has not been localized in English D: .  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valkyria_Chronicles

I hear the game has a sizable amount of popularity in Japan, and has spawned one or two manga series, and anime, and an online trading card spin off there.

Currently (as I do have a PSP but no ps3), I am playing the second game, and I was just wondering if there is anyone else here who plays this gem of a game, that and I just want to get the word out about this game.  If anyone has a ps3 or psp and are into strategy games, I heartily recommend this series.