Clicky

Michan Moonlight

SimCity 5

So it seams that a few of us have this game so lets find a server we all can play on!

I know atleast two have citys on North America East2 however the NA servers a full 24/7 so its impossible for people thats not alredy on them to creat a new city. Might be some kind of US only lockout...

So I suggest that we find ourself a open server that we all can join in on and play togheter.

My vote is for Anarctica

Maybe not but if we are going to be able to play togheter ou guys have to switch from NA servers. They are just full all the time.

I am going to start a region on anarctica so that anyone that wants can join. This is the only way I can think of to let everyone playtogheter since NA servers are full

Edited by Michan Moonlight

I'm only hearing bad stuff about this game except for the graphics.

I was originally thinking of getting it but opted for another game instead after hearing about how the US release went, but I'll probably pick it up once they fix all the problems and added bigger maps/off-line mode.

The online mode is fun but a lot of people already realized its going to be seriously problematic further down the road when people stop playing or when cities go bankrupt and you're left on your own in a region with dead towns.

I most defenatly dont agree. Sure the city limits are a bit small and its kinda annoying that you have to be online all the time... Not.

A shitload of games recuire that you are online all the time these days the only bad part with it on simcity 5 is the servers that are full.

Dead and/or bankrupt citys do not effect your city at all only postitive effects move beyond cityborders except for the ocational traveling arsonist or robber, aswell as air pollution.

I see so many saying simcity 5 is a bad game but its far from bad! Its the best Simcity ever and the fact that you have to be online all the time and conected to a server just turns it into your normal pay once no monthly fee MMO.

If you like citybuilder games then you will love simcity 5!

Bah, Transport Tycoon and SimCity2000 go! Whilst the aspects of online can be nice, it just annoys me that if for instance I would go somewhere with my laptop and not have internet connection ,like visiting grandparents since there is absolutely no network coverage there, I would not be able to play it. Pretty much the only annoying thing. Otherwise it is rather nice how they chose that neighboring cities interact and affect each other on some scale.

But yes Open Transport Tycoon + Hamachi/Gameranger/Connected homegroup = pure win.