Clicky

Odin047

[PS2] Imma firin ma lazerz!

Well unless anyone hasused it and experianced the charge time, all we are seeing is the top-damage. So.. We don't know how long it takes for them to get there.

At 4:50 Odin gets hit by four of them, which takes out his Lightining. If it really takes three to the rear of a prowler to take it out, that isn't really that OP damage wise, as I can do that with the default launcher to a Vanguard.

Now, when you compare this to the fact that our launcher is the only one that can be defeated by smoke/flares, and the Vanu's is the only one that cannot be defeated by such because it is dumbfire AND has no drop AND a high projectile speed... yeah that seems kinda BS.

Edited by Tsume Xiao

not to mention they can charge the extra damage behind cover so charge time isnt super relevant. Faster will only make them much more effective. I havent played against them so I dont know if theres any visual distinction between charge levels. Assuming they dont? If thats the case then being hit by 4 default level fast-fire lasers is standard. Ive heard accounts of prowlers taken out from 2 fully charged from side angles.