Clicky

Sign in to follow this  
Michan Moonlight

Ordo Game giveaway! Saturday 30th march.

So its that time again when I feel all cheritable (payday) and I have decided to hold a lottery on Saturday in conection to the Saturday meeting.

So the "rules" will be: You must be a active ordo member.

You must attend the meeting to be in on the lottery. (everyone in the meeting channel will be in)

There will only be one winner.

*EDIT* Since there seam to be alot of people that needs computer upgrades or want games that not on steam insted of a chosen game price this is whats on the line. 50€ = 59$ = 39£

It will be sent in form of a steam game or to a paypal account.

Drop a comment on this thread!

And since this is me giving away from my own pocket I would appreciate if negative comments such as "This is stupid" "I hate hate game i dont want to enter unless its this game" dont get posted.

Edited by Michan Moonlight

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Xoza
      Spooks and spoils, Halloween giveaway.
      Trick-or-treat with an entertaining topic image below to enter the drawing!

With halloween around the corner, we'll be giving away a few games that follow the genre. List below!
      Arma II (for DayZ of course!) Contagion Dead Island: Epidemic Natural Selection 2 Nether  
      Info / Rules
      Member of the Ordo Imperialis or recruit with ingame experience of two(2) months (by the time the drawing takes place). Be in good standing with the community. Must have logged into Teamspeak in the last month. You SHOULD follow/like/join/whatever our social media. FB, G+, sR, Twitch, Twitter, YuTb. You will be able to pick one(1) of three(3) random games in an available pool. If you already own any/all of the game options, what you do with your choice is yours. Any attempt to circumvent a fair drawing will void your chances of winning.  
      (info/rules are subject to change)

This drawing will take place at midnight, pacific time, October 31, 2014 after a halloween hangout!
    • By Xoza
      Holiday Giveaway.
      Post below entertaining and on topic
      news or media to enter the drawing!

It's that time of year, when there are gifts and cheer... apparently. Starting Dec 13th the topic will unlock and we will be giving at random to one poster, one game per day at the end of the day (CST) for the next 12 days. On the last day, We'll hand out an additional 5 games! (Winners not eligible for 3 drawings after winning).

Info / Rules (required to be eligible.)
      Ordo Imperialis member or recruit with ingame experience of two(2) months. Winners are not eligible for two(2) drawings after winning. Be in good standing with the community. Must have logged into Teamspeak in the last month. Post once a day to increase your chance of winning! You SHOULD follow/like/join our social media. FB, G+, sR, Twitch, Twitter, YuTb. Once you win, your reward is yours to do what you like. You may pass down to reject a win but loose one entry. Any attempt to circumvent a fair drawing will void your chances of winning. Even if you're in doubt, enter anyway! It would be nice to have you along and It's free! If you would like to contribute to the pool, please gift them to Xoza or contact me. Pass on the word to all our levels of membership, more donations and participants, the more we'll give out and don't forget about Steam's winter sale coming soon.

(info/rules are subject to change)

The final drawing will take place early, Dec 25th!
    • By Michan Moonlight
      Sooooo its time once again for a amazing Ordo give away!

This time the new DLC for Payday2 with new weapons is on the line.

So what you need to do to get in on this is, 1 Have steam, 2 Be a ordo member, 3 Sign up on this page.

If only one person posts that hes in then he will win it. If more then one dose it a random number generator will be used to pick the winner of the DLC.

For obvius reasons it would be smart to actually own Payday2 befor signing up for this contest and no you cant exchange the win for money or other dlc or game. Its a contest for the Payday2 garage dlc people.

A winner will be chosen Sunday night 8dec/Monday morning 9dec and will be mentioned on the forums aswell have a lil notice in the next meeting.