Clicky

Xoza

Lord of the Rings: Online

The Lord of the Rings

10.jpg

There seem to be a few individuals who have played or still play now and again, "Lord of the Rings: Online". With enough interest, The Ordo Imperialis is always ready to support it's members and assist in setting a little something up for them.

At the moment we're looking for more information of what interested individuals have in characters, on what server/s.

I've got a 76 guardian on Silverlode, but I don't mind moving servers.

In order to start a kinship you need eight people to join within five days, so with a bit of alt finangling we could get something going even if we don't have eight people initially interested.

Edited by Yollo

having played it somewhat recently.. you get more than 3 or 4 classes, THOUGH it seems the most advanced classes are pay to play.  That said, the basic ones are free.

Played as a dwarven warrior, the play was decent, the storyline rather good.  Graphics were not the best comparatively, and the play got rather stale (despite some impressively original quests).  The biggest hinderance to play was being alone, if you arent with a group it can and will get stale fast.

I didn't get to experience alot of game features before moving on.. but it does look to have alot of potential.