Clicky

Xoza

Star Conflict

It's worth noting, it's not like Planetside. Teams in game are chosen randomly, where a team can have any random combination of Empire, Federation, and Jericho.

On a side note, I already chose Jericho when I started playing it a few months ago. C:

I made a Federation character. You can switch faction at rank 2 apparently and buy other faction's ships so it doesn't really matter it would seem. As pointed out above!

Pretty fun game, definitely worth trying since it's free and only about 1.6gb. It does remind me of Freespace, suprisingly, which is awesome. :D I WANT A FRIGATE.

Edited by Akara

I HAS A FRIGATE NIKKI AND U CANT HAVE IT!  XD trying to see how far i can get in one day of playing. So far..... i have 3 ships with all weapons upgraded to highest they can go for damage and all sorts of fun. Military parts were found in pve and a whole bunch of fun stuff to come. It also seems that you make the most money doing the pve instead of pvp. Already half way there for buying my next ship :D